This blog is temporarily out of service due to our Move!
More details to follow later this week.
To be continued...
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Moving Weekend!
Posted by Hazen5 at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is temporarily out of service due to our Move!
More details to follow later this week.
To be continued...
Posted by Hazen5 at 7:58 PM
7 comments:
Dumb. Don't you know nothing says welcome to the new neighborhood like stealing their wireless connection? You're just lazy I guess.
Oooh . . . you better delete your comment. Mom just lives down the street from you and you're still not too old to get your mouth washed out with soap for saying the "d" word.
Quit movin' already. I'm ready for your daily updates again!
are you guys coming up for conference??
O.K. So you didn't move to a 3rd world country . . . you're moving just down the street right? Hack into somebody's wi-fi connection. If you don't know how to do that, I bet Heather knows somebody that could give you the step by step. Time to get online again already. We miss you!
I'm going to move every month. I have my wife back! Darn blogging addiction
let's get posting!!!
Post a Comment