Am I the only mom on the planet that still uses Sponge Rollers? Well, what's wrong with them? So you have to wear them over night, so they make it hard to lay your head on the pillow and you don't get much sleep, so you look like Shirley Temple when you first take them out! But, it's "Picture Day" at school and she needs "Beauty Queen Hair". My mom used to put them in my hair and I had the same complaints that my girls have. (we only use the rollers on picture days and special occasions.) If my mom had it her way the girls and I would be wearing them every night. So I really do feel my daughter's pain. But, look at the out come of all this suffering. I think she's beautiful. And I am only preparing her how to sacrifice comfort for beauty. The only problem, we have to wear the rollers again on Sunday night! Rob informed me this morning, Picture Day is on Monday, I got the dates wrong. Sorry Madison but, beauty comes with a price!



2 comments:
Awww, I forgot about picture day 2 weeks ago so I wasnt wearing my good clothes:(!
The rollers are so Marcia, Marcia, Marcia.
Post a Comment