"I've been pinned!" Haven't you always wanted to say that? I wish I lived back in the olden days when the boys "Pinned" the girls. I guess it was supposed to mean they were going steady or a symbol of his affection or that the girl belonged to that boy. Well, I was lucky enough to receive this boy's (Boy Scout) pin! But you know what, he already had me since day one! He did not need a pin to claim my heart. But, I am proud that he did. He worked hard for that pin and I am the lucky one who gets to wear it. Way to go R.J.!!!!
(Don't you love his tongue sticking out in the picture?)


7 comments:
Dear RJ- This message is just for you. I love you. I miss you, and I can't wait for you to come visit little Hazen. You are going to be the best cousin. He is a pretty cute kid, just like you! Please tell your mom and dad that you need to come give Hazen kisses so he can get better. Will you, please??? I love you!
Dear Anne- I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HAZEN!!!!!! I want to teach him everything I know about sports. Tell my little cuz I love him! I love you too. Love, RJ
Rachel, I can't believe he wears the brown shirt. He is only a little boy. I always forget about the pinning and accompanying picture and I ALWAYS have stuff on my shirt or no shower, without fail. It is documented for the ages.
Did you get a gander at the hairdo? It seems that my kids will only remember me with a bun! I swear I have long hair now!!
Rachel, you're adorable as is your family. RJ is going to pass you in height any day now!
I'd pin that!
Way to go RJ. I kept waiting for the pinning to come from your Dad.
I knew that once he had given your mom a diamond I was out of luck.Maybe you can work on your Eagles together oxoxoxo
Post a Comment