This is a big Thank you to my Sweet, Strong, Handsome, Smart, Sexy husband Rob! I know it's not easy pleasing me all the time, but somehow you always do! I am kind of compulsive at times and want things done "My way on My time schedule", but you make me feel like it is one of my quirks that you adore! I know you do have a job and you need to work but, you make me feel like you just want to be next to me packing all day just to be close.
Thanks for all your help with the Move! I do appreciate your hard work, we make a great team! I know cleaning and packing the garage was not fun, especially those dang upper storage units! But, don't worry- for all hard work there is always a "Reward", and you will be getting yours!!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
"The Perfect Husband, and He's All Mine!"
Love you Babe, Rach
Posted by Hazen5 at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know I make you sick Celia! (HAHAHA)
Aw! What a great husband. I'm so glad he's rubbing off on mine! We're a couple of lucky gals. I only get mine one night this week because of dang business trips.
Did we really need to read your foreplay action??
J/K - my husband gets the same rewards for jobs well done. Want to see pics of your new house!!!
Bishops don't do IT. I'm telling.
Post a Comment