Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Short Hair Verses Long Hair, R.J. needs your vote!"





We want your total HONESTY! And which ever wins I promised R.J. we would abide by your vote!

Do you prefer:

"Prep~School, all-American boy hair"

or

"Surfer, Slacker boy hair"?


(Keep in mind, he wants to keep it growing longer!)


He says, now that he is older he should be able to pick his own hair~style. But, we both agreed on this Vote, so choose wisely! His hair is in your hands, the style is up to you!


17 comments:

Jeff said...

I vote 100% that R.J should get the haircut that is spiked, the one picture where he is in a white shirt!

AnnEE said...

10000000% Percent for the spiked. All of the hot boys have hair like that, plus, he's getting close to the deacon age, and deacons who have long surfer hair make me want to punch them in the face. Ask him if he wants his aunt punching him. I think not.

AnnEE said...

If he did surfer, NO LONGER than what he has there. Play by the byu rule- not past the ears. :o)

Paige said...

I disagree, I DO think he should pick his hair. BYU rules do not apply in the real world. You can have long hair and still be worthy to pass the sac ANNE MOLLY MORMON LEE. RJ is adorable no matter how his hair looks! I'm from the 80's, I like long hair.

queenieweenie said...

Hailey and I both vote for surfer hair. That counts as TWO votes...right? Seriously, I vote for RJ being able to pick is own hair. Rachel, don't you know how much fun it is to play with your sons hair in church? I do! You don't have to worry about messing it up like the girl's hair. RJ is a California boy and looking like a surfer dude is cool!!! KEEP YOUR LONG HAIR RJ! We love you guys.

heidiram said...

Spiked with the white shirt. And this should count for at least a couple of votes since it's 1:16 a.m. and I should be in bed and not voting on my nephew's hairstyle.

hailey Weenig said...

hey rj,it's hailey i vot 110 % long hair,it's the california look

grammy said...

I like the I didn't miss my hair cut look , but what do I know.? I had your Dad get a perm at that age. Yes and it matched his darling father perm !

SFGiantsDude said...

Hi everybody this is the canidate for the Long Hair. I would absolutely LOVE IT if I could keep my hair long. Don't worry I'll cut it when I'm twelve like my Dad said. PLEASE LET ME KEEP MY LUCIOUS LOCKS!!!!!-RJ

AnnEE said...

RJ- I need some clarification. Will you keep it long like it is in the picture, or will you make it longer?

queenieweenie said...

CAN I VOTE AGAIN??? RJ, I agree with you that you should be able to keep your long hair. Jesus had long hair, so what's wrong with it?

Heather said...

Yes, Yes, make it long like Jesus. And have him get a perm just like his daddy did when he was little.

Hazen5 said...

Okay Allison, what about some "parental support" here! I thought we were best friends. Jesus guys- you both are pushing it!

Hazen5 said...

Yay Grandma, So glad you joined in the fun! We love reading your comments!! Especially about Rob's past (PERM!!!) Love Ya! Rach

queenieweenie said...

Rachel...I'm your best friend 'cause you know I always tell you the truth!!! My final parental advice...pick your battles. Loves and Kisses.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

At one time people also thought that perms were cool too. One day when the trend is over, they will realize that the emporer had no clothes. I vote to cut the 10 year old toupe.

Unknown said...

I know I'm late for the party, but I'm totally 100% partial to short hair. I'm not digging long hair although my 15 year old brother and Jeremy's 14 year old brother both have long hair. I think it looks goofy. Preppy is soooooo much better.