The votes are in and the results are.... Drum Roll Please! I get to keep my long hair! Wahoo!!!! Thank you all who voted for my long hair. And the people who didn't, Sorry! Love, RJ
So I guess this is the hair style R.J. really wants! Meet Zac Ephron, heart throb to many young girls! He's the Star of the "Hairspray" & "High School Musical" movies and very popular in our house. I guess R.J.'s choice could have been worse! Not too long or out of control- I could live with it. R.J. has promised though to cut his hair by the time he is 12 (don't worry Grandma Rozzie & Pooie)! No scruffy hair to pass the Sacrament! My friend Allisons right, I do have to pick my battles. Just remember R.J., I let you have this one! I'm saving up for a doozy!


6 comments:
Good job mommy! Thanks for the shout out. RJ is HOT!!! Is that okay to say about a 10 year old?
Remember Allison- We always promised we would never judge each other for our "Children's" choices! Is this only the beginning? I don't want teenagers!!
Although I am sad for the voting results (because I am a polo-loving preppy), I agree with your parenting choices - it is true, you need to pick your battles and which would you rather have - long hair or drug using? Granted, the two are kind of extreme, but still, point made.
Maybe I can hope that long hair goes out by the time my boys are old enough to choose their hair and clothes.
Love it, but don't tell Auntie Anne Lee because she will freak. And don't wear girl jeans either, because she hates that too. But the hair is cute.
I like the idea of cutting the hair when he turns 12. It can be a symbolic event. Better hair than other parts.... Really, nothing could look bad on RJ.
Just a little tidbit of information for you. One of the Elders that was serving here has a brother that was in High School Musical 2. They want him to be one of the stars in High School Musical 3. Just my little claim to fame. I know someone who knows someone who is part of the High School Musical craze.
Post a Comment