Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Blast from the Past"

We just got a visit from the Lowe family out of the blue! J.J. was Rob's close friend growing up and both our friend in college. He was even in an Usher in our Wedding! We haven't seen them in about 10 years. We all have changed since then. And added a lot of kids (they have 5). Don't you love the picture of the kids? It was so hard to get all the babes to sit still long enough to take it, let alone smile! I don't think "Ruby's Diner", liked us very much. Just imagine 8 very excited children eating a very "Sugary Breakfast"! We love J.J., Heather and the kids! We can't wait for another visit.

5 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Funny. I thought Usher was African American.

Hazen5 said...

I Knew someone would say that Celia!

AnnEE said...

I thought they had 5 kids...where's the 5th one?

Hazen5 said...

You can see the boys legs but not his face (he's hiding behind his brother)! Just count the legs!

heidiram said...

Would that be the Mateo of the bunch??? To this day we still only have one half-way decent picture with Tino, Mateo, and Sarah . . . and it's the one where Mateo is rolling out of the picture.