Monday, September 3, 2007

"Buenos Dias!!!"

Hola, We made it back to the states in one piece!
We had such a good time with the sisters, brothers and cousins in Mexico.
Put us all together in one beach house and the laughter does not end!

Here are some Hi-lights from the trip!Madison the "Sugar Cookie"
We had enough Fish and Carne Asada Tacos
to satisfy our craving till next year.
Talk about "Having your head in the sand!"
"Ghetto Jacuzzi"
Who's the pasty white guy with all those tan Mexicans?

Phase 10 Marathons
R.J. with no hands,
perfect time to do anything I want to him!
Payton and Daddy Boogie-Boarding!
She's so Brave.
Colby helping the kids with the digging.
Riding the Donkeys er Horses in Mexico!

We love the beach!

"Mi Ninos"

"Puerto Nuevo"
Lobster Village
All you can eat:
Tortilla soup, lobster, rice, beans
and fresh warm tortillas.
Try eating that in the states for under $14.00!

We want some more "Smores!"

Cousins watching the sunset

After waiting at the border for 2 hours,
we now know why Mexicans would rather
run across instead of waiting in line.
Till next year, "Viva Mexico!!"

5 comments:

AnnEE said...

Ok, RJ simply can't keep on growing up. He's too big. I love that kid. I always think about how when we were thinking about moving down there he said that it would be great, because he could help me with the baby, and around the house because I'd be tired. What a good boy. I want to come next year- looks like so much fun!!

Celia Fae said...

You have the best life. Is that really your family's house? I think you went there once and one of your cars was stolen. Am I right? Good thing Rob married you so he could have some tan genes.

Hazen5 said...

Celia, I can't believe you remember that! Yes, we went out to dinner and got ready to leave and could not find the car. That was fun trying to get back to the Bay Area with 2 kids and no car! At least we got a new car out of it. We were hoping it would happen again, the car's get up there on milage!

Unknown said...

Wow-
Even though I'm not blood related to Rachael - I'm wondering how I could score in invite to your beach celebration - sounds like heaven!
Of course, I would be in serious competition with Rob over how white you can be. Love our Tribe jeans - I mean, genes.

Hazen5 said...

Shannan, you and your family need to make a trip down the coast and stay with us in San Diego! We would have soooo much fun and the kids would love it! Settle in your house first, then we'll make some plans.