Okay, Okay, the real reason why our family plays soccer is for the uniforms and Soccer Picture Day. I have been waiting for a long time to finally get a family picture with all my children in the same sport with uniforms. Do you realize how rare this photo is? Who is to say that next year or any other year they will all play at once? From the way Pay's going she may be retiring after her first rookie season. But, at least I got proof that she played an organized team sport! They call this picture the "Buddy Picture". Laugh and roll your eyes if you will but, I live for this stuff!
Monday, September 24, 2007
"Buddy Pictures"
Posted by Hazen5 at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I want to know who you bribed to get Payton and Maddie wearing the same colors. Coincidence? I don't think so.
Only in your family would the hair be that big and curly for soccer pics. Love it!
Celia, It's all about who you know!Anne, the bigger the better! At least in soccer pictures they can have curls, while playing the game a pony-tail will have to do.
You completely CRACK ME UP RACH! If the girls look that cute and all done up for Soccer pictures, can't wait to see what they would look like if they were in a pageant! So cute! I hope their game performance wasn't in jeopardy because they had big giant headaches from sleeping with rollers in!
Your girls are going to be in PAGAENTS? Paybenet?
No Pageants Jeni or Heidi, just pageant hair! Rob already calls: Patsy (Jon Benet's Mom).
Maybe you should have added some make-up dirt and a lipstick pencil scratch so they look tough.
Oh yeah, it's all about the buddy picture and matching. I can't wait for ours. Isn't it nice to have a matching picture with outfits you didn't have to shop for yourself?
Hey, where is the testament to your Husband? I know you wrote it. Could you hear the retching sounds from there?
Post a Comment