Rob and I were very busy cleaning and packing the garage to notice what Payton was doing. All we knew was that she was quietly playing with the cat in the front yard. Then she called, "Mommy, Daddy come see my lizard collection!" Zack struck again and brought her more "Lizard Presents"! But, this time they didn't jump and crawl all over her and make her scream bloody murder! Payton said, " SHHHH, these lizards are tired, don't wake them up!"
We don't have the heart to tell her that her nice lizards that "don't run around" are actually dead! She so sweetly named her new friends, Jackson and Dylan (after two brothers in our ward). By the way she says, "They are twins!" Maybe this will help her with her Lizard Phobia! Poor Lizards! Don't worry she only touched them with a stick and I made her wash her hands really good after she played with them. Hey, at least it kept her busy for a long time while we packed! I don't think she's scared of lizards anymore. (here's Your Post Mortem Pics. Celia!)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
"Sleeping Lizards" (The saga contiues!)
Posted by Hazen5 at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Is she saying "Two", or channeling her inner Asian tourist??
I love Payton! Poor lizards :)
loving paytons facial expression, i may have taught her that one. but seriously this is SO GROSS. that picture of those poor dead lizards will probably never leave my mind.
Is "lolo" the sister Laura? If it is, so glad you joined the party! Where are the rest of the Melendez sisters? C'mon! We have lots of fun in blogland.
No, Lolo is the Hazens favorite babysitter:P If you go back you could see the blog they did on her for her birthday on August 26th. Haha Lolo, you probably did teach Payton that face, we sure have a lot of pictures of me and you doing that. Haha!
Is this the "after picture" when princess Payton did her majic, waved her hand and whala..back to life they came...I love the outfit and expression...it says it all....
I don't know how I managed to miss this one, but thanks for the death shots. They might be your best work. I didn't know Payton could train lizards to do yoga.
poor lizards.did she ever wonder why they didn't wake up
P.S. i started my own blog!!
Post a Comment