Payton's first day of Swim Lessons 
Swim lessons are almost over! They were worth every penny. Payton has done so well! She can now swim the length of the pool with no help at all, float like a star fish, do the back stroke, turn over from back to belly in mid swim, dive for swim rings in the deep end and jump into the deep end and swim to the far end of the pool . Boy, we've come a long way baby. We started out with her constantly telling the teacher, "No, I don't want to do that." In her very "serious man" voice. She finally learned to trust the teacher and has become a star pupil. The only down fall is all the money we now have to spend on the ENT, (ear, nose & throat specialist) her ears are acting up due to being in the water so much. She can't hear but, at least she can swim!

3 comments:
Your kid swims with a hair ornament. You are a Hair Hero. Now you have three water safe kids so I think you need another.
Celia, I am so done! I now enjoy other people's babies. It also helps to have sisters who are still having babies. And in our family, your hair is not done until you have a flower, bow or ribbon in it!
How can you stand to watch those evil teachers attempt to drown your kids? I know they must sputter to learn, but it looks like torture and I wouldn't be able to handle it.
Hazen5, so with you on the flowers. We too have bow standards, applied by glue when infants.
Post a Comment