We have been going to "Bates Nut Farm's Pumpkin Patch" every year since we moved to San Diego 4 years ago. They have your tractor hay rides, straw maze, Pony rides, Petting zoo and I can't leave out, the best B-B-Q. It is
very comparable to "Smith's Family Farm" in our old stomping grounds.
This year our annual trip was ruined by the fires! Bates was right in the middle of the fire storms. So, we had to go to our local Fake Pumpkin Patch,
"Stu Miller's". They are one of those Pumpkin Patches that set up shop on an empty lot. Here today gone tomorrow! In the past years we always joked when we drove by that it is "POO" Miller's not Stu Miller's".
Well, this year the joke
was on us and this is where we were "Supposed" to get our pumpkins. We got so ripped off! Notice the price of tickets and Pumpkins!
Needless to say we had our fun at "Poo-Miller's", and opted to buy our pumpkins else where (Ralphs, $4.99 a pop!). At least they had a Petting Zoo! We miss Bate's Nut Farm!



6 comments:
Poor Poo Hazens! What a sad little Halloween. J/K. Weren't you just telling me yesterday not to do two posts at once?
It was Halloween! I had to put up my final Halloween Post, Now it's all about "Thanksgiving"!
Why can't we just go straight to Christmas? I'm thankful for Christmas.
I want to know what got blacked out on their price list...
Poo Miller is my dad. Now I am crying.
The one marked off at the bottom says Pony Ride, Heather.
Post a Comment