Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Happy Birthday Miss Chatterbox!"


You were the sweetest surprise of our lives! You rushed two weeks early to come into this world and have not slowed down since! You were the only one who broke my water, I was in the car and daddy made me sit on a newspaper! We were on our way to see the Musical "Miss Saigon" in San Francisco, but you decided to make your debut instead! (We gave away our tickets!)
Here are some Headlines and Events that happened When You were born!
-Prosecutor Kenneth Starr pursues President Bill Clinton for alleged lying about affairs.
-
United States and Britain bomb Iraq (Operation Desert Fox).
-France wins soccer World Cup. -Apple introduces the iMac.
-Microsoft introduces Windows 98
-Google is first established.
Entertainment News:
-Jennifer Lopez & Sean Puffy Combs Together
-Martha Stewart has Tax Problems
Box Office Draws:

-Practical Magic
-Oprah Winfrey's much-hyped, Beloved
-Antz
-Rush Hour
New York Best Seller (book)
-Bag of Bones by Stephen King
album released:
-98 Degrees, 98 Degrees and Rising
bands that broke up:

Britney Spears' recording career begins her first debut teen pop hit ...Hit Me Baby One More Time went straight at #1 on the Hot 100 chart.
Sweet Madison your smile is as bright as the sun! You make our family love you even more with each passing day. I appreciate that you are a lover of Nature, Animals, Cooking, Dancing, Reading, Writing Short Stories, Soccer, Being a Leader (Class Senator), Studying and Receiving Excellent Grades, Helping those in need, Being a Girl-Scout, An Activity Day Achiever. We are especially lucky to have you as our Daughter, Sister, Grand-daughter, Niece and Cousin and Friend. You mean the world to your family! We love you Baby, Have a Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Mads! 9 years old is great!

AnnEE said...

Yay!! I love you Mads!

heidiram said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

Jenibelle said...

I knew you were special little Madison, today would be my mon's birthday too! Two lovely, gracious, kind and funny girls born on the same day!! I love you too Maddy, lots and lots!

Celia Fae said...

You are cute and you are lucky because your mom is going to make sure you stay that way.

And maybe when she is done she will teach me how to make my blog all fancy like hers.

brad said...

Happy Birthday Maddie

Ashley Clark said...

Very cute posts last couple of days. Tomorrow I expect a spotlight on Peyton.

Jenibelle said...

I don't think a mere spotlight would do for Payton, she needs something bigger...like, say, the Hubble...?