Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"The A B C's of Us!"

Rachel's List

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: My sisters, Allison
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, the more chocolatey the better!
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Heart Rate Monitor
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Hate anything Gummi
H- Hometown: Fullerton, Ca.
I- Indulgence(s): People & Us Magazine, Pedicures, Massage By Rob!
J- January or July: Both, Jan- My B-day, July- Summer
K- Kids: 1 boy, 2 girls
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Laughter, Great Food, all my Family, Love of my life Rob!
M- Marriage Date: July 14, 1995
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Green Crunchy Apples, Big, sweet oranges from Mom & Dad's house!
P- Phobias or Fears: Drowning in the Ocean, Sharks, Kids getting lost!
Q- Quotes: "Family First!"
R- Reason To Smile: Sweet Children, Rob, My Parents!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three +: Michele, Allison, LoLo
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am part Cherokee Indian.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails, finishing Rob's stories.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Morton's chopped salad and Filet Oskar.
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

Rob's List
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Dave Blake, Jed Iverson
C-Cake or Pie: CheeseCAKE
D- Day of choice: Sat.
E- Essential Item: Hat
F- Favorite Color: That's lame...
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms. It reminds my little friends that lived in me during my mission.
H- Hometown: Fossster Cittty Caaalifornia 94404. Not really but it was a cool song we sang in elementary school
I- Indulgence(s): Rachel
J- January or July: July=Aniversary Aniversary=GOOD TIMES
K- Kids: 3
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Baseball, kids, wife
M- Marriage Date: July 14, 2005 Bastille Day
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: That the Brethren will actually say something about not drinking Coke and all of those that think it is a part of the W.O.W. will be finally be right.
Q- Quotes:
http://www.officequotes.net/ Pick 'em
R- Reason To Smile: The picture on this post.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three +: Bill Gates (because he promissed me a million dollars if I forwarded the last e-mail to 10 people, The person that Boo'd us last night, Tykes
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a 3rd nipple
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Carnie
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. I have always wanted some of that goo to be put on my belly.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z- Zodiac: Gemmy

17 comments:

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

I think this is more than I need to know about my bishop! :) You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

AnnEE said...

Thank you for the visual, Rob. I'm proud of you for doing your end of the deal. Tykes would do a post, but that would require her knowing how to actually SIGN IN to the blog. Major problem.

Heather said...

Such bravery on outing your third nipple. It is just a nasty hairy little number isn't it?

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

I have been tempted to shave, but the hair does protect against chafing...all 3 of them.

Jenibelle said...

I pretty much could have gone FOREVER without having to see THAT.
Eww, I feel a nightmare coming on.

Hazen5 said...

Jeni, when are you going to start your blog?!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

For clarification...The 3rd nip is the one on the bottom that looks like a mosquito bite.

heidiram said...

You are SOOOOOOOO gross. Thanks for the visual. WAY too much information for the general public.

Jenibelle said...

Can you say Pastey white???

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Jenibelle why are you such a Lookyloo? You just keep coming back for more of Trey.

AnnEE said...

Yay! You got the layout all figured out!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

I am all over watching the Office! We can come to your place...or if you'd rather come here that's fine, too. Later would be better anyway in order to ensure all creeping children are actually asleep and not coming out of their rooms every 5 minutes! Call me!

Heather said...

did you change the layout to honor Rob's nips? cuz thats what I see

Hazen5 said...

Shannan, I told the kids today that when mommy ran out of milk, Daddy fed them with his third special nipple! They about died!!

Hazen5 said...

Heather, Thanks for ruining my new wallpaper background, I will never be able to look at it the same way!

Ashley Clark said...

Rachel: I am part Cherokee Indian too! Every time I remind Anne of this she says, if you're Indian, then I'm Asian. Whateve...

Rob: you and my husband would get along SO well. He loves the office, diet coke, and making jokes about nipples. :)

Ellie said...

I've seen a lot of crazy medical anomalies, but never this. Does that make me a tri-nipple virgin?