Monday, October 29, 2007

"Football Is Not Just For Boys!"


Since the kids have been out of school for more than a week from the fires, they are going a little stir crazy! R.J. decided to teach Madison about football. He dressed her up in his old Pop-Warner football pads and helmet and taught her tackling techniques. She was turned into the human punching bag! She was very tough and took all that he dished out. I think I prefer her on the sidelines of the field in a cheer~leading uniform instead! You should have seen her tackle R.J., the girl can hit.

10 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Go Maddie...you're a stud

AnnEE said...

This is awesome! I especially love her cute bum! (Wait, is she getting too old for me to say that?)

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Can I just reiterate how much I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that you are on our street? My boys came home and said they tackled Maddie today! Thanks for letting them play! They had fun! If they turn out to be just like RJ I will be pleased as punch! (Does anyone even use that expression anymore?) He is a high class kid. And thankfully we found "blankie" here at home, so crisis averted!

Hazen5 said...

Amy, Your Kids can come over to play any time! They are dolls! The street would be lonely without your Family.

queenieweenie said...

Gym? Oh yea.

Jeff said...

Haha. Yay Maddie!



BTW: Love the halloween card!

SFGiantsDude said...

I got hit pretty hard she packs a mean punch!

Doug Clark said...

Your neighborhood is gorgeous!! Can I live in your basement or backyard?

Ashley Clark said...

That was me

misschatterbox said...

Yeah Rj, I'm strong. Yay me!