Saturday, October 13, 2007

"That's what she said"

This weeks episode of "The Office" featured Michael dressed up in the shirt to the left.

Michael: Okay.

Pam: Yes it's too tight.

Kelly: Waaay too tight.

Michael: Really?

Oscar: This is why I'm here?

Kelly: Why is it so tight?

Michael: It's the European cut.

Angela: It just looks bad.

Michael: How many pounds do you think I could lose by 7?

Just glad to see that Michael Scott and I have the same taste in clothes. I also love Filet-O-Fish's...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael and Rob are twins

AnnEE said...

What's on your nose??

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

It is some sort of viral flesh eating infection that I have been fighting. I think it is under control now. They think it is from eating too many fish tacos.

queenieweenie said...

Where exactly has your nose been??? I love the shirt, although you should have put a scrunchie in the back to make it tighter. Too funny. Do you really eat Filet-O-Fish? My aunt used to call it "sewer trout". Why is it that The Office theme song makes me feel all warm inside?

Lauren said...

um hi. the office is HUGE up here at byui. every thursday night at 8 o'clock the town pretty much shuts down so everyone could watch office.

i love that it's everywhere and not just here

Celia Fae said...

I was too distracted by the nose camoflage to focus on the shirt. Do you really have pecs like Michaels? How can such a dorky guy have such big muscles?

Paige said...

The nose. I'm troubled.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Did any of you think it was your computer screen and not my nose? Cast out first the beam out of thine own eye.

Jenibelle said...

All I gotta say is that there seems to be an epidemic of screen disorders out there, oh, hang on, my tweezers can't seem to grab on to the beam...

Nortorious said...

Love the picture of the T.V.
And bears eat beats, what on earth are you talking about? Viral infections? Ew!