Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Good but, Bad!!"

We finally got our Dryer hooked up properly so we don't die in the middle of the night from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Rob is handy but, didn't want to be responsible for our deaths. We've had our great neighbor come in three separate times to help but, it always seems we have the wrong part. The workers at Lowe's now know us on a first name basis!


Well, I can do laundry now!! That's the "Good" news. The "Bad" news is, I can do laundry now!!! I now have to do all the laundry that has been piling up since we moved over two weeks ago! The breaking point for us to get the dryer finally hooked up was Rob- he was almost out of "Whites" (if you catch my drift, he threatened to wear the "One Piecers"). So, I literally spent my whole day washing, folding and putting away 12 loads of Laundry!!! So, how was your day!?

15 comments:

Paige said...

My husband has 1 pair of silky type ones he calls his "lingerie." If he's wearing those I better get crackin.

Hazen5 said...

Paige, I think every husband has a pair to wear as a non-verbal, subtle hint that it is time to do laundry! Glad to know that your husband is the same.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

I love doing the oops I dropped a quarter trick while wearing them. Can you say "crackin"?

Ashley Clark said...

That is the pitts! There are only 2 of us and I'm still doing a load of day. I can't imagine doing any more!

Ashley Clark said...

Long live the trap door!!!

AnnEE said...

Ok, Ashley COULDN'T have made that last comment. That was straight from Doug. I know it.

When J shows up Nakey, I know I'm long past due. Jk. He'll just do the laundry himself. I'm a bad wife.

Celia Fae said...

You know, you can always turn those puppies inside out and they are good for another day. And hello! Liberation! Men can do the laundry, you know.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

I take pride in my laundry, plus I have control issues- It has to be done MY way!!

Hazen5 said...

That was my last Post!!

queenieweenie said...

You could have brought it over to my house!!! I don't think my kids have enough clothes to last two weeks!

Hazen5 said...

Al, I should have, but not the "Whites", Rob would have killed me! I forgot how generous you are with doing people's laundry.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

I am very protective of who sees my skids.

Nortorious said...

I tried to convince Dx that in my family, the dad always did the laundry. He didn't buy it. Our solution: own three weeks worth of g's.
Here's my trap door question: how do you enter? Do you crawl in through the trap door?

Nortorious said...

P.S., thanks for linking me.

Ashley Clark said...

Anne's right--Doug made the 2nd comment.