This little guy makes my "Good Momma" job a whole lot easier! I'm talking about his "Ready to Bake-Halloween Shaped Sugar Cookies"! (This post is not for you if you are a Baking Purist!) Please don't judge me, I do bake real cookies too.
I love the Dough Boy for many reasons-
- You can make cookies in a pinch and have instant happy children's faces.
- They are very "Kid Friendly", Payton can make them all by herself!

- They come pre-decorated, I could never do those pumpkins and ghosts.
- They are home-made no matter what you think, I used the oven!!!
- I don't care if the kids eat the dough, no hard work making the dough went down the drain! And they won't get salmonella poisoning from raw eggs.
- The kids think you are the best mom for having fresh baked, warm cookies for them after school.
- No fuss, no muss- clean up in a snap!
- I don't really like them so, I don't eat them all!
I hope Tyra- "The Mom" is not too disappointed in me!! Sorry, a mom's got to do what a mom's got to do.

4 comments:
AWESOME! For the record, my kids favorites are the Publix brand snickerdoodles. Same idea as the Pillsbury ghost cookies. You just open the package, slap them on the cookie sheet, and put in the oven. Since my kids love them so much, I decided one day to make the real deal . . . homemade snickerdoodles. Wouldn't you know that they complained and told me they like the ones that Grandma makes better. (Publix snickerdoodles).
"The Mom" used to make these all of the time. I like them.
Oh, Martha would be so sad to see these. Too bad she isn't a mom of young children herself!! I look at one of her cookie decorating projects and shut off the TV and proceed to the fridge aisle where they keep this cookie dough.
Thank you for outing the real mom secret. You can't be expected to do hair and cookies.
Post a Comment