Friday, October 19, 2007

"Hey Sexy Lady!"

While we were moving, it was a great chance to clean out boxes and throw out some old stuff we have been packing around. I came across this picture that I would never throw out! The blogging potential was endless. I was fearful of losing the picture in the move so I put it aside in a safe place in the garage.
I ran down to my local Home Depot to find a worker to help with my move. During the move, Matias the Lamanite came across the picture and asked who the blonde was. Every time we returned to the garage, he would pick up the picture and ask more questions about "the pretty girl". He was invigorated with every glance.
BTW...Listen to the chorus of the song playing. I know Matias was singing it in his head.

8 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Please. I need to know who those girls are. They have awesome hair and better clothes.

Heather said...

Oh, Its ON!

heidiram said...

That would be HEATHER and ANNE. And I think Heather is wearing MY shirt. I must have been on my mission because I most definitely wouldn't have given her permission to wear my clothes. :0)

Lauren said...

when i saw that picture i knew exactly who it was!!! i was like hmmm, why is there a picture of rob sister's? i LOVE it

Paige said...

Oh yeah. I recognize the girl in the picture. Heather, wanna sing some camp songs?

Unknown said...

That is how Anne always appears in my head when I think of her - she is forever that age in my head.
Heather - the perm really did influence everyone's hair in the family, huh?

Rachel - you are dead. have fun.

Hazen5 said...

Shannan, It's all Rob, I am not responsible, so there shall be no retaliation directed towards me!

Ashley Clark said...

The 90s was a cruel fashion era for all of us. In 5th grade, I wore sweats to school with birkenstocks AND socks. Anne made fun of me. :( Sniffle, sniffle...Oh, and the sweats had my name on them!