Friday, August 24, 2007

"Will I get any sleep tonight?"

Here I am surrounded by some of my beautiful young women of my ward. We are having
"Youth Conference" this weekend! You can tell by their bright, shining faces that they are not tired and will want to entertain each other with anything they can think of so they won't fall asleep all night (toilet papering anyone?). Did I forget to mention It's a "SLUMBER" party and I'm hosting it! I don't know why everyone calls it that, because there is NO SLUMBERING allowed at these fun filled parties. The only thing I'm glad about is that I get to send them home tomorrow, I don't have to deal with their sweet attitudes (from lack of sleep) all day long. Sorry all you parents, I am apologizing in advance, I get to have all the fun with your daughters and you get to pay for it. Ah, the life of a Young Women Leader!

1 comments:

Heather said...

watch your bras ladies. Rachel might freeze it if you fall asleep!