
That smile that melts my heart, those eyes that I can not say no to, those lips that give me the sweetest kisses, the laugh that is so contagious and fills every room, those tiny arms that squeeze so tight and never let go first, the voice that is like nails on a chalk board and make me want to stuff cotton in my ears or better yet her mouth! Help Me!!!!! She is a whiner.
Definiton: Whine,whin·ing
1.to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2.to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way.
3.For an example listen to Payton.
I love her to death but, she can't and won't stop. She is not a hungry puppy!! Any suggestions? Rob says it is my fault, that I have created this monster. What can I say, she is my baby and she knows it. We have tried everything to help our little problem. So, this week we are trying this: Payton drew a "Happy Payton" and a "Whining Payton", if at the end of the day she ends up on "Happy Payton", she gets a sticker. Which will lead to a prize if she accumulates a certain number of stickers. Boy does she hate it when she has to put up the "Whining Payton"! So far so good. I'll let you know if she ever gets her "Prize"!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
"Which day do you think it was?"
Posted by Hazen5 at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww. Rachel that is a great idea. Payton is so cute when she laughs I totally agree. I cant see a whiny Payton, I just cant:( Payton is gonna grow up and make a great artist. Cant wait to see your family again, and next time, no El Camino for lunch? Haha. By the way, what is this "prize" she gets?
Try giving her a naughty pinch. That's what Paige does. It doesn't work, but at least you get to pinch her.
I am the Notorious Barn Nor. How did you know? If they don't vandalize for you, they never really loved you.
When My husband used to commute on Vasco, He'd call and tell me he's at "I love you Nor". Then I would put dinner on the table. Your name was mentioned in our house every night. It is a privilege to blog to you!
Ug. Henry has the nice voice versus nasty voice problem too. Except he doesn't whine, he hollers and then I want to smack him. I hope the darling picture solution works for you!
Post a Comment