

Here are two Poems by R.J. and Madison that we got to read at "Back to School Night".
It's so good to know that even in 5th grade R.J. still "Needs: Love, Care and Family"!
And it is every parent's wish that their child's desire for their "Final Destination is: Heaven", just like Maddie's. (Make sure to click on Poems to read better)
I love "Back to School Night"! It gives me a chance to get in good with the teachers. I am not embarrassed to admit that I do a little "brown nosing"! I love to volunteer for anything and everything. But, this year I have been instructed by Rob : if I am "Room~Mom" again this year, we are done! So, I will stick to volunteering once a week in the kids class rooms and "Year Book Staff" only!
I love my Year Book Lanyard that gives me all the access I want to any where in the school. Have you ever taken a picture of your child at a Friday Morning Flag Salute and you can hardly see their face in the picture because you are soooo far back in the crowd? Not me~ My child's getting "Student of the Week", no problem! "Excuse me, pardon me, year book rep. coming through, I need to get a close up of that cute, smart, well-behaved child (my child of course) for the year book. "Don't' be giving me a dirty look,(this is when I show them my Lanyard) I am "Year Book Staff, I need to stand in the front." And do not be crying to me if your child is not in the year book very much, you could have volunteered just like me! I think we are off to a great 2007-2008 school year already!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
"Back to School Night!"
Posted by Hazen5 at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Not only that, you can wield that power politically as well. RJ having trouble with a kid at school? Take the ugliest picture of the kid picking his nose and wah-la-he's forever known as the pick and flick kid.
Oh yeah, brown nosing the teachers is where it's at. The hard part is actually doing nothing at the school, but still getting the teachers to like you. I gotta consult Celia on that. I've missed so many posts! I don't know why they aren't showing up on my google reader. Welcome to blogging addiction, not sure when it abates.
Her sister is also on the yearbook staff, so the San Elijo Hills yearbook looks more like a photo album from a family reunion.
Hey it's 3:20 shouldn't you be in church? Payton had an ear infection yeah right...
You missed the boat leaving Bwood. Teacher suck up is a piece of cake when you speak English and have no tats.
So, does maddie like animals?? and seriously, did the teacher feed them all of those big words?? i'm impressed.
I have missed you very much Celia! You always say the funniest things. That's why we make sure Rob hides his "Bobwire" Tat around his forearm when he goes to the school!
they're lucky you've taken to wearing loose shirts so the powers that be can't see your nipple piercings.
Post a Comment