
I know, I know, Why do I still have a four and a half year old in a toddler bed? Because she is the baby (at least my baby anyway)! Well, this baby just grew up! Thanks to Allison and Sammy (I love the "Pay It Forward" concept, they got a new bed from her Grandma so we inherited their old bed). Payton spent her first official nights in a "Big Girl" bed this week. She didn't even fall out of bed once. The change couldn't have come at a better time. Payton came to my bed last night at 1:00 AM crying from an ear infection. Then again at 2, 3 and 4. Poor thing! Finally, after some Tylenol with Codeine,(I gave her some too) we both fell asleep in the "Big Girl" bed and slept peacefully until morning. Try sleeping in a toddler bed~ not so peaceful! Kudos to the new Bed!!!
(You can thank me later Rob!)


6 comments:
She still slept in a crib? Payton looks so excited to have a "Big Girl" crib, lets hope she continues to not fall.....
Woops, I meant big girl bed, not crib, sorry Payton!
Cribs are good for naps. My kids remain until they are 4.
Hi! Cousin from Oregon checking in.
Seriously, could your family be any more gorgeous???? Can't wait to hear all about your adventures since, sadly, I don't know much about them.
And if you're ever in Oregon, stop on by!
Congratulations. You kept your baby a baby as long as you could. I admire that and intend to do the same. Does she still have her pacifier? JK. She is gorgeous.
Funny you should ask about the pacifier, She does break it out now and then. But, I let her. She did not get to use it much as a baby because of her cleft palate. Since it's been fixed, I just can't resist. She is making up for all the time she couldn't suck. She'll always be my baby, even if I have to force her!!!
Post a Comment