I can't believe they got us first! Who you ask?, The Young Men! They even had the gall to ring the door bell and flaunt their deed. Girl's are all about "surprise", we let you find it and then be shocked when you see it and say to yourself, "When did that happen, they are so sneaky, they got us good!" But not boys, they can't stand the anticipation. It's all about "right now" and instant gratification. So, we needed to beat them at their own game. We planned an attack! Without getting in to all the gory details, Let's just say, "Pay backs are_______!!!" (Bleep)
Just give a girl: water balloon, eggs, shaving cream, and 2 hoses with very strong nozzles and we will hold our own. "You mess with the bull, you get the horns!" And these girls saw red. Sorry Boys!!!!

2 comments:
You know what I don't get? People who drive their kids around to tp. I think if the kid is going to tp, he needs to show some initiative and walk there in the middle of the night. And possibly get arrested. I'm a really fun mom.
Stinkin President of the Aaronic Priesthood must have tipped the brethren off. Loyalty Schmoloytaly.
Post a Comment