Hi, my name is Rachel and I am a Blogger!!! Should I join B.A. (Bloggers Anonymous) right now? Because I know I am going to regret this. I can already feel it taking over my life and I'm just getting started. I can hear the computer wars in my mind, "Rachel, how much longer are you going to be on my computer?" Maybe this will get Rob to fix the Lap Top or better yet, get a new one! Yes, I have finally done it! After constant asking from my family when I am going to start. I have joined you, I am a blogger and proud of it. Just don't get mad at me if I am not as creative, funny, quick, or constant as my fellow sister bloggers! There I feel better now, I can't wait to get started.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment