You all know the Story of "Goldie Locks and the Three Bears", right? Remember how Goldie Locks tries Papa Bear' s chair and says, "This chair is too big", then tries Mama Bear's chair, "This chair is too soft", and finally tries Baby Bear's chair and says, "This one's just right!" Well, Payton had a "Brownie~Locks Moment", when she used this toilet, "Look Momma, This one's just right!!"
We love those tiny, bottom toilets that make our children think they were made especially for their cute tushes!


3 comments:
And I love the cute toushie of your little mexican baby. She will always be the baby- I hope that doesn't bug her when she's 17.
Awesome. You took a picture of a public toilet. You are a true blogger now. I am going to have to add you to my links list.
Yeah!! I finally made it, I've been working so hard to keep up with all of you. I feel like such a "ROOKIE BLOGGER".
Post a Comment