Sunday, August 19, 2007

"I don't like that Lizard!"


Isn't this a cute picture of Payton? If you look real close you will be able to see a tiny, baby "Blue-Belly" Lizard in her hand. Zack the Cat brought us yet another present...the lizard. Payton does not share Madison's love for any and all animals (Maddie gets that from her Grandma Melendez). The lizard was unharmed and so cute! I was able to talk her into taking a picture with the sweet, tiny, baby lizard that "will not move in her hand!" And seeing that picture would make R.J. and Maddie so jealous! Well, she mustered up the courage and felt protected with her shirt covering her hand. She decided to take the risk and go for the praises of her siblings. The lizard had other plans, he wanted more lovin' from Payton so he jumped on her neck, down her shirt and tried to play hide and seek. After a blood curdling cry from Payton and a dance/run/convulsion, she was able to shake that pesky reptile with the help of mommy pulling him from her hair. I wish I did a before and after picture, she was not happy. After I calmed her down she said, "I told you I don't like that lizard." Sorry Pay, Mommy will listen next time!

4 comments:

Heather said...

you should ask Rob about the lyzards at Lake Powell and the theme to yndyana jones. Blasted dell people. fyx my eye so eye can post.

AnnEE said...

That is the funniest thing ever!! I'm glad Pay finally got a shout out on the blog. Did you secretly laugh while this was happening? It's totally worse than a bee or random bug.

Paige said...

Oh my, that is a cute child!

Celia Fae said...

Hello, you are discovered. Your children are darling and so so big. We must be old. Or maybe just me.