Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"So You Think You Can Dance?"


These are our two Prima~Ballerinas! We just started yet another Year at the San Elijo Dance Academy, after taking a blissful summer off.
Madison is in Primary Ballet 3. She will be attending Ballet two times a week now! She is so graceful. You know what those "So You Think You Can Dance" Judges say, "Ballet is the basis for all dance, you must be trained in ballet!" (Since I can't be on the show, they are the next best thing).
Payton is a "Ladybug" this year and will be "studying" Tap and Ballet. I have been dying for her to be on this level because of their academy uniforms, Red is her color, wouldn't you agree? (my favorite too). We are counting the days till their recital! Better watch out Sabra, these girls are talented!!!

4 comments:

AnnEE said...

Pay looks too old here. Make her stop growing up. Seriously.

Heather said...

Dear Rob,
Who cares if you don't comment on my blog! You call me the most anyway.

AnnEE said...

Dear Rob,

Heather can bite me.

heidiram said...

Dear Rob,
Tell Anne not to say the words "bite me" too loud. I've got a daughter that really knows how to bite quite well. And boy, does it hurt.

Who cares that you call Heather the most . . . or that you don't comment on blogs. I know deep down I am your favorite sister because we share the SAME birthday.