Don't these sweet girls look like sisters? Well, they are pretty close to it, they were born only 4 days apart. They are best friends and cousins! But, on the field they are "RIVALS" on opposite teams!!!! Or, they should be. When asked, "What are you going to do if your cousin and you each go for the soccer ball?" Response: "Let her have the ball!" Oh, isn't that sweet? No, wrong answer!! (we are a very competitive family). How do you tell your daughter to be aggressive and fight your opponent to get the ball, When all she has heard her life is to~ treat your cousin kindly, love her, stand up for her and always remember our Motto: "Family First". I know exactly how Maddie feels. I am so confused, I didn't want to sit on the opposite side of the field from my sister Michele and root against my niece. So, our families sat together during our first game on Saturday! And let me tell you there was some pretty, heavy competition! It got a little ugly! Not on the field, but in the stands. Who do you think cheered and yelled louder for their daughter, Me or Michele? I told you we were competitive. But, you know what they say, "A little competition never hurt anyone!" But, don't worry, what ever happens on the field stays on the field (and in the stands)!! Congrats Kate on winning your first game of the season. We will get you next time!
"The Loudest Moms In the Stands"
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
"Friend or Frenemy?"
Posted by Hazen5 at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
All we need is creepy Jason there to be the weird guy in the background watching the little girls.
Hahahahahahahh! I totally remember that! He even admitted that it was "Creepy". Gotta love that big lug!
If Henry and Sol played each other at soccer they would go sit on the sidelines and play Legos. Not only do we not compete, we forget to pay attention to the game, including our players.
Does it matter who wins when the jerseys are such lovely colors? I would like to see the mommies dressed in outfits that match the jersey colors. I look forward to a photograph.
Wooohoo. We got added to the links list. We are famous.
Post a Comment