Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"How many more times are they going to watch it?"


Here are my kids (and cousins) waiting not so patiently to see "High School Musical 2". They have been so excited all summer long! I must admit I was too! But, now I probably have seen it 5o times, and it just debuted last week (gotta love Tivo). We all loved singing in the car to the first "High School Musical" Sound Track . Sharpay and Ryan I mean, Madison and R.J. do a mean duet to the brother and sister song: "Bop to the Top". Just don't tell any of R.J.'s friends, he's too cool for musicals! Can't wait to get the new sound track!


3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

You can tell RJ that Max (and Claire) were in HS Musical the play last year. Max was terrified his friends would find out, but he ended up enjoying the show. Getcha head in the game.

Heather said...

Yes, but have they seen Hairspray? Nothing like explaining gender issues and racism to the 5-year old. Oh, and RJ IS the main character.

Heather said...

in highschool musical not the fat chic in hairspray.