Payton decided she "needed" a haircut. Her long hair was making her so hot this summer. We have been trying to make up our mind on what type of hair-style to do. We finally decided to do an A-Line Bob (like Annemarie's Izzie). We also thought it would be a great idea to donate her long hair to Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We went online and showed Payton the website and explained to her how her hair would help a child just like herself. After seeing it she was so happy and very willing to part with her hair! 
"Before"


"After"
Hair for "Locks of Love"

"Before"


"After"
Hair for "Locks of Love"

24 comments:
She looks ADORABLE!
I love Payton in a bob. I think it's my favorite hairstyle on her. So sassy!
So fun! Lex and I are doing that same thing tomorrow and donating to locks of love. Pay looks darling in any hairdo!
I LOVE IT!!!! She looks so cute!
I love the new do! She's cute and sweet!
Payton is ADORABLE in her new bob. Love you Pay-pay. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed too!!!
Super cute! Now she and Addie are twinners!
Love the new cut. Now Sarah and Pay really look like they could be sisters.
She looks so adorable! And what a good way to let your kids do something for charity!
That is such a great way to teach her how she can help people.
Plus, she looks SO CUTE!!
Love the Sassy hair. It works well with her personality. She is a Cutie Pie with those big brown eyes.
Love Ya
YAY! for little girls with kicky hair!!!
Love it!
I LOVE IT! Perfect for the summer. Heck, she could pull it off anytime. In fact, she could pull off a buzz cut she's so stinkin' cute!
I think donating her hair to locks of love is really special. I bet she never forgets that!
Love the Haircut! It suits her well!
I wish Kenna would cut her hair but kids made fun of her in 2nd grade when she got her hair cut short, so she said she'd never cut it short again! Don't you sometimes hate it when kids make comments like that???
It's like when a kid tells your kid that a brand new outfit makes them look fat. That new outfit then becomes something they'll never wear again. That happened to my neighbors girl not too long ago and it made her pretty upset. Clothes are so expensive that when they wear something just one time it's painful to the pocketbook!!!
i LOVE her hair!!! i wish my girls had that those thick locks...what a wonderful thing for her to donate it to locks of love, learning charity at a young age...you are such a good mom!!!
She looks great!!!!!!
I think it is so neat that you showed her the website for Locks of Love...now she can have the happiness that comes with helping someone else :)
I have been gone for family vacation so...now I am going to go read everything I missed :)
I love your hair. Now you can sleep in longer. What about your big Sis ? will she follow in your foot steps ?
It is really cute! I just love the locks of love program!
Love it! And it is never to short for bows!!
Wow that is quite a haircut! She is adorable. Makes her look older.
still looks just as gorgeous!
Oh! This makes me want to run right out & chop Isabelle's hair off to an a-line. It's so cute. And what a sweetie for donating to Locks of Love.
How cute! What a sweet thing of her to do, and the cut look great too :)
Hello, Pan Pan!!! I hope you don't mind that I BEGGED and bugged Laura for your blog address so I could come check you out. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love these haircuts. Your girls have darling hair both long and short! Your family is so cute. I miss you guys!
Adorable! She is so beautiful...and what an awesome experience for her :)
Post a Comment