Monday, July 14, 2008

"Happy Anniversary"

Today Rob and I are celebrating 13 years of Wedded Bliss!!!!! It's hard to believe that it has been that long. It seems like only yesterday when our eyes met across the crowded chapel at our student ward in Utah. It was love at first sight! My sister Marie was dating Rob's room mate and they introduced us. After that first meeting we spent everyday and every waking moment together. I was even his first and last kiss after his mission. If I wasn't sick of him after 1 month, I knew he was a keeper. Three months later he proposed to me at the "Roof Top" restaurant in Salt Lake (same restaurant his parents got engaged at!) Then 3 months after the proposal we were married for Time and all Eternity in the San Diego Temple. I feel so lucky to have found this man that makes me laugh and enjoy my life every day. I love you Rob, I am looking forward to spending many more happy years together!

Our First kiss at Zion's National Park
(Group Camp out!)
San Francisco, Where we fell in Love
(Group Trip to see Phantom of the Opera,
the song: All I Ask of You was our "Wedding Song")

The Proposal at the Roof Top


Our Engagement Picture


Just Married
at the San Diego Temple!


The Reception at the Fullerton Arboretum



The Wedding Party

And they lived Happily Ever After!

24 comments:

diane said...

What a cute, young couple!

queenieweenie said...

Awwww.

I love seeing all the pics of you guys. You look EXACTLY the same!

So, what are we going to do to celebrate our "husbandless" anniversaries! Waaaa.

Jenibelle said...

Too bad Romeo isn't here to see the tribute!!!! Is that a perm on Robert?

You are a beautiful, wonderful couple!! Happy Anniversary!!

flip flop mama said...

Rob has some sweet hair in those pictures! Congratulations!!

Hazen5 said...

Rob's hair is "au naturel", I wish our kids got that trait!!!

He hasn't had a perm since about 8 years old, but that's another story for another time!

the wrath of khandrea said...

wow. you guys have aged like fine wine. and moldy cheese. way better 13 years after conception.

Jill said...

Fabulous pix!! I love the blast from the past...congrats and happy anniversary!

Audry said...

Happy 13th!!! San Diego is a great temple.

Lauren in GA said...

You both look so happy and great! I luh-hove wedding pictures!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

You both look the same...you just wear your hair shorter, now...you both looked great then and you both look great now!

Lorena said...

How cute! Happy Anniversary! You guys do look exactly the same...I think I look younger now than I did on my wedding day...is that possible?

Bridget said...

That last picture is so cute. I love the emotion you can see in your faces. We had our 13 yr anniversary a few weeks ago. I think our wedding dresses and earrings are almost identical. Maybe we shopped at the same bridal store. :)

Sarah said...

Totally love that you put up your wedding pictures! You guys are just so adorable! :)

Celia Fae said...

I'm loving the blue vest. I hope you still have it. Happy anniversary to the both of you!

Michele said...

So many memories. I love you both. I forgot how long your hair was. Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!

We'll be in California around the time of Lauren's wedding so I'll have to see you then!

Tristan said...

AAWW!! Such cute pictures!

Happy Anniversary!!

Ilene said...

Yay for anniversaries. Yay for wedding pictures. So pretty! I never can get enough wedding pictures.

Ah, I was born in Fullerton (grew up in Diamond Bar). Not that that fact has anything to do with anything but I have a fondness for the city of my birth.

Jessica said...

Your hair is sooo long. You guys look so cute. I love how you still look like that when you are together. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Jessica said...

Let me clarify -- you look cute when you are not with him. I was meaning you look so in love in those pics and still look so in love today.

Hollyween said...

I love those pictures! Look how long your hair was!!! And you don't look a day older. Lucky!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Happy Anniversary. I always know how long you and Rob have been married, because Matt and I met that February before you got married. You two were a great couple then, and still are FABULOUS today!

Hazen5 said...

Michelle, did you notice Matt in the Wedding Party shot?

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

I love the Gerry curl action that Rob was sporting at the time. Glad to see your good taste has rubbed off on him! Happy Anniversary!

Kim Walus said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so happy and I loved the tribute to your husband.