This past week Madison, Payton and I made a "No Boys Allowed Club"!!! Rob and R.J. left on another Scout trip to Utah. So we took advantage of our "Alone-Time" and had "Girl Time". We had a blast together. We had a Movie day, Mani-Pedi Day, Sweets Day, Clothes Shopping Day and two Beach Days. We did very girlie things and just enjoyed each others company. And of course each night ended with a "Slumber-Party", the girls slept in my bed every night! Their two little bodies equal one Rob body so there was plenty of room. During this week I also celebrated my anniversary, I didn't let the fact that Rob was out of town ruin my celebration. My friend Allison also had hers this week (minus her husband who's on the same trip) so we celebrated together and toasted to our "perfect" husbands at dinner! Rob true to form of course did not forget our special day and had roses delivered to me with a card. The girls and I sure did miss our boys but, it was still so fun to have this time to bond with one another and to especially spoil them a bit!

"Beach Day"
"Mani-Pedi Day"
"Anniversary Flowers from Rob"
"Anniversary Dinner with Allison"

22 comments:
Sounds girltastic!
That looks like so much fun! I bet those girls loved it.
I love the idea of a girl's club. What a cute mom you are!
How fun! I can't wait to do this stuff!!
thanks for celebrating with me!
I'm thinking you should bring Sprinkle Cupcakes to Brentwood in exchange for the Raspberry Peach Jam I'm bringing with me. Trade? LoL! I love a good cupcake!!!
It sounds like you had a blast with your girls and friends. Love all the pictures. Great memories!! Happy Anniversary too!!
Any excuse for Sprinkles, huh?
I like your reasoning.
Gotta love a girls day! Kylie is three and she already love 'em!!!
OK, Rachel. Your life is like a movie! How fun, is this? You are so cute! Perfect little life! I love it!
My daughter would love something like that. What a great idea. Way to be the fun mom!
Addie needs to get just a little bit older - can't wait for mani-pedi day with the girls! 'Course we already have had our "sweets day at Sprinkles." One is never too young for that!
All of it looks like it was great! And great job to your husband for sending roses! :)
You guys look like you had a blast! I absolutely love Payton's hair. Its so cute! We're excited to see you next week!
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun while the guys were away, which is funny because im the life of the house and the house is pretty dull without me, so im glad you had a good time. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you on Thursday.
what a great guy! Looks like lots of girlie fun!
Umm...you drove to L.A. to get your girls cupcakes? You are the cutest.
R.J.- I miss you too sweetie!!! The house is a lot quieter without you. I am counting the hours till Thursday. Hit a homerun for me. Love Ya, Mom
Ash, They have a sprinkles in Newport Beach, a lot closer than Beverly Hills!!! But, I would have made the drive for my girls.
will you adopt me?
So much fun!! I love the collages of pics for each day! What a fun Mom you are!
P.S. I STILL have not had the pleasure of eating a Sprinkles Cupcake!
Newport Beach, huh? Even better. I would like to be adopted too.
You are the coolest mom ever!!!!! I got to step up to the plate now! What happened to nerf war day, pick a bra out day, can you spot a mullet day, and my favorite.....shave a cat day?!
when i grow up i want to be the funnest mom like you!
your girls are soooo adorable. how can you resist that little payton! she is darling!
Post a Comment