We have hit two milestones in the Hazen
Family. R.J. was promoted to middle school and Payton graduated from Pre-school. They will both be going to new schools!
R.J.'s promotion was everything he wanted it to be. All the 5th graders sang the original songs they made up with the music
Teacher Mr. David. Every 5th grade teacher gave a touching speech about their classes. Awards were given, R.J. received Honor Roll and the Presidential Award and Pin for Academic Excellence! There is even a signature by
Pres. George W. Bush on it. (I think it is a stamp!) But, my favorite part of the program was hearing R.J. give his speech. He worked really hard on it and did a great job presenting it! A few people came up to him after the promotion and said he had a great speech and that he should go into politics and run for President!
Teacher Mr. David. Every 5th grade teacher gave a touching speech about their classes. Awards were given, R.J. received Honor Roll and the Presidential Award and Pin for Academic Excellence! There is even a signature by
Pres. George W. Bush on it. (I think it is a stamp!) But, my favorite part of the program was hearing R.J. give his speech. He worked really hard on it and did a great job presenting it! A few people came up to him after the promotion and said he had a great speech and that he should go into politics and run for President!
Payton's graduation was short and sweet! (Just how we like it!) Payton's class sang a graduation song that was so cute. Then
their teachers presented each child with their "Diploma". Payton did a good job waiting so patiently for her name to be called. She is getting so mature. I must admit though, I did get a little teary when each child accepted their
diplomas. My FIRST baby is entering the unknown territory of Middle School and my LAST baby is starting real school. There is no turning back now! Boy, where did the time go?

9 comments:
Congratulations to R.J. and Pay Pay. I can't believe R.J. will be in Middle School next year. Fabulous speech at graduation Mr. Class President. We love you all!
Time sure flies when you are having fun! ;)
Well aren't your kids smarty pants. How exciting. What are you going to do with your days now that they are gone all day everyday!?
Payton's hair looks so pretty in the pictures. I can't wait to see the perky new cut!
RJ is a stud. Nuff said.
Do kids ever fail preschool? Is there an exit exam?
Wow! Two big days!!
I don't even want to THINK about my baby graduating pre school...
I wish I could have been there.
R.J. is also a great example for the rest of the cousins(being the oldest) All of you make us so proud!
Payton looks so BEAUTIFUL in that last pic!
I feel so close to you! My oldest goes to middle school next year and my youngest starts kindergarten...
*blink*
*blink*
What happened?
You have amazing children. I think that all of the time.
Post a Comment