This will teach R.J. that there are consequences to "Falling asleep on the job"! R.J. was asked to baby-sit for his favorite family the Timmermans. He loves planning fun stuff and activities for the kids to do while the parents are gone. But, after he puts the kids to bed he gets bored and just falls asleep on the couch waiting for the parents to come home. Well, Dave and Amy "caught" him sleeping and couldn't resist having a little fun. If you know R.J. then you know he is a deep, heavy sleeper. It is almost impossible to wake him up. Dave and Amy knowing what a big BYU fan (Brigham Young University) R.J. is, took advantage of his "Sleeping Weakness" and made him a Ute Fan (University of Utah)! We always knew Ute fans were sneaky and conniving but, this was pushing it. How could they take advantage of an innocent, unsuspecting, defenseless BYU fan like that. All we got to say Timmermans is..."You better watch your backs, there's nothing like a scorned BYU fan!"
Friday, July 25, 2008
"Falling Asleep On the Job!"
Posted by Hazen5 at 11:15 AM
Labels: Babysitting, R.J. 08'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
ha! That sounds like something my sister, a Ute all the way, would do. Darn Ute fans...
The last time a Ute fan "wronged" me I left the BYU fight song on their answering machine.
Just don't paint my kids blue or anything! Too funny! We ADORE RJ and he is still the best babysitter there is!
GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll get you back you guys when you least expect it. Watch your backs Timmermans!!
Oh that is hilarious. GO UTES!!!
Why is he so adorable??? WHY???
Is he too big now to be adorable? Because he's too dang cute. Love my RJ (even if he is a BYU fan....gag.)
I am going to help you get those Utes. When are Amy and Dave going on vacation. I have an idea. HeeeHeee
Oh...I think I can think of a few ways to get them back. Call me.
Okay, that is actually hilarious... (even though I am a huge BYU fan) that is pretty funny. Please tell me there is some plan in the making to get back
I'm surprised he didn't fall asleep with the Wii controller in his hand.
Don't start something you can't finish Timmers. That house is vacant quite often for the trips back to Utah and I know where you live.
Grandpa graduated from the U and was the conductor of the marching ban. He however is not a big over the top fan of either school. (and your point) who cares... as long as you take good care of the kids, clean up, you should have been paid time and a half.
Thank you RJ for your comments you sent to me at work. Everyone in the clinic loved it...and I love YOU....
Just like a Ute fan to take advantage of a sleeping child!! ;)
I love a good rivalry...
Leave it to a Ute fan to pull a stunt like that! Just wanted to let you know that we just set our blog to private and I don't have your email to invite you to view it. Please email me at kelli.jeffs@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!
SO not cool!! LOL But really funny though! GO COUGARS!!!
...but he looks good in red! j/k he WAS such a great sport recounting it to our primary class on Sunday:) Hey...I have a couple of BYU banners if you ever need to borrow...
I remember my first day at BYU and seeing the cheerleaders rip up a big red "U" and I couldn't figure out why. I had to ask my friend what the "U" was for and she told me about the UofU being our rival.
I never even knew the UofU existed much less was a rival of BYU.
That is too funny. Now being a Ute fan, I can appreciate that picture. Go UTES! By the way, we are heading out your way in 2 weeks. Want to head to Sea World or San Diego zoo with us?
this is the most classic thing i have ever seen...i guess i am switzerland, being a true aggie & all...hey, allison & matt are coming up sat night for sushi & a flic...you & rob should totally come!!!! xo mo
That is so, so funny! I bet poor R.J. wanted to croak when he saw that picture. (Even though it is quite hilarious)
Post a Comment