Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You are Cordially Invited...


Dear Blogger Friends,

Most of you know who Lauren is from my blog (she has been the kid's babysitter since Madison was a 1 1/2 years old and an adopted member of our family). She is getting married in August and Her mom Jeni and I would like to invite you to participate in a "Blogging Shower". You are all an amazing, talented, creative, resourceful group of women. So, please share those great qualities with Lauren to prepare her to become a wonderful wife and mother like yourselves. The good thing is you don't have to get dressed and go somewhere, no money or gifts invloved, just a bit of your time. She is having a real shower next week and her mom would love it if you could send her some advise, your favorite recipe or just some words of wisdom to her email: bjgrose@sbcglobal.net She will then steal a picture from your blog, paste it on, then print them up into a cute book to present Lauren at her shower. Thanks for your help in advance, we can't wait to read all the great things you have to say to Lauren! No need to RSVP, Just leave a Comment!

Love, Rachel and Jeni

12 comments:

Annemarie said...

This is such a great idea! I'm on it.

the wrath of khandrea said...

hmm. clever. we all know i'm not one for subtle, conservative advice. (you're thinking "potholders" i'm thinking "naughty ways to wear potholders")

am i still invited?

Matt & Brooke said...

What a Cute idea! Also, i'm so impressed with your success on "the talk" with Madison! Such a scary thing for most moms, and you got tears even cause she loves you so much! Seriously, how tender!

Hazen5 said...

Andrea, Bring it on!!! She needs to have "ALL" kinds of advice!

queenieweenie said...

Already done babe...already done.

Lisa-Marie said...

Fun! I'll get thinking.

And isn't Andrea brilliant??!!?! I hope she'll send us all her great potholder ideas as well.

Linsey said...

I love this idea - no messy will they get their feelings hurt if I don't invite them issues or food to prepare and clean up. Brilliant all around.

Michele said...

I love the music you add to your blog. You always pick the perfect song. So excited for cute Lauren.

Jill said...

What a clever way to have a shower!! Genius.

shayla said...

love, Love, LOVE the idea! Aren't you just the cutest hostess:)

diane said...

Sounds cool.

Lauren in GA said...

I sent an e-mail earlier today! That is SUCH a great idea and I love the invitation :)