I hope we have "Happy Trails"!!! We are leaving for our St
ake's Youth Conference and yes, It's a Trek! We are so excited. I'll be back in three days. If I don't return, send the Rescue Brigade to find us. We'll be the ones with the
funny clothes and hand-cart we couldn't push any farther! Wish us Luck...we'll need it!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
"Happy Trails"
Posted by Hazen5 at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I have heard that a Trek is the most amazing experience-- one you will remember your entire life.
Have fun! Hope you don't get blisters...
Ha! Auds and Preston just left this morning for trek also! Giddyup!
Oh the trecks are just spectacular. My oldest Dallin got to participate before we left Idaho and he loved it. WE were asked to me ma's pa's but couldn't with the whole moving thing. And wouldn't it be great if you got to play that awesome Vanhalen song on the treck???
Oh...I dreaded doing this...but am so so glad I got to go. An amazing experience!!
Remind Rob not to eat the buffalo chips.
You will be missed. Take care of my girl!
Best of Luck to you!! I just know you will be GREAT!
I love youth conference...I have never gotten to be a leader for the Trek but, I always love it when the youth return. Their testimonies are amazing.
I did two Trek's when I was in Young Womens. Both were hard, but amazing experiences that I will never forget, and never want to repeat! ;) Have fun!!
i can't wait to see pictures of this!!!!!!
Did you pack an air mattress?
WHERE do you get your music ? it's the greatest.....
Are you put in time out if the Ma and Pa bring their own treats.....
With those big skirts and a bonnet I am totally wondering what contraband went with you? Diet coke in the canteen? Beef Jerky and gummy worms in the pantaloons?
Have fun!...I guess you are probably back by now. Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment