I am guilty, I must admit it! Anne, I have your Gold Flip-Flops! Remember when we were visiting in Utah for Mother's Day? And we took a walk with the whole family from Grandma's house to Heather's house? And all I had were my Sunday high-heels and I really wanted to go. So, you were kind enough to lend me your Gold Sandals. Well, Rob thought they were mine and packed them up and I didn't find them till I unpacked. Sorry I have not sent them back to you. You see, I really like them and they compliment my skin tone really well! And I got a pedicure just so I could wear them this week since it's been so hot here in San Diego. The bottom line is, if you
want them, you have to come to San Diego yourself to retrieve them. I am holding them Ransom! Let's just see of you like them as much as I do, See you soon!
Today (June 10th) is my Best Friend Allison's (queenie weenie) Birthday Go here to give her Birthday wishes. She is the sweetest, most giving, helpful, loving girl I know. And best of all, she makes me laugh like nobody's buisness! Now go make her day and say Happy Birthday! I love you Allison!

18 comments:
Once on vacation, I slipped on my brand new pink flip-flops and headed to the beach. I took them off, walked a bit out into the surf with my husband. When I came back...they were gone. I only wore them for 15 minutes.
Was it you?
I am going to steal those flip flops when I go somewhere fun this summer. We should start a blog and record the adventures of Anne's gold flip flops.
That is so funny!
Because I had them for awhile too.
You can have them next Michele, do something really fun and take a picture!
Best idea ever: rent them out, each person has to pay $10, payable to me, for my vacation out there! Sounds like a plan!!
I would smile if we had "Sisterhood of the Traveling Flops"!
I think we should call it the sisterhood of the traveling thong. You know you're old when you refer to flip-flops as thongs!
That is so funny!
Because I had them for awhile too.
Nice tan, toned legs!
I love metalics. They're a neutral. I have an appointment Mon at 11:00. Tuesday the 17th works.
diane.naylor@hotmail.com
i am totally nauseous at the thought of all the foot cooties being passed around here.
the gold flipflops can travel right past my house, thanks.
You better be careful, look where your foot is aimed!
Send 'em my way...I PROMISE eventhough I live in the same state they won't get back to the rightful owner on my watch...
They are way cute and they do go really well with your skintone! Love that you stole them Anne!
That's funny. I am so bad at returning people's stuff. If they leave it at my house, it's mine. Those flip flops are cute!
We could start passing around other items like qweenie weenie suggested, like thongs. You know, the underwear?
Thief!!! Criminal!!! Clepto!!!
Just kidding...they look great on you...
I especially love that you are holding them for ransom. You are a hardened criminal! I can totally respect that for a cute pair of flip flops or bribing a friend to come visit.
I'm veclempt
Rachel! I stumbled upon your blog somehow. Going from person to person, family to family and somehow found you! How are you all doing?
Post a Comment