Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Happy Birthday Rob!"

To my Sweetie on his birthday,

It's official, finally you are as old as me, I hate waiting those 6 months till we are the same age!

Here is the Top 20 list of "Why I Love You!"

Top 20 List
20. You love to shop like me!
19. You don't get tired when giving massages.
18. You are a great gift giver.
17. You make me laugh all the time.
16. You always tell me you love me.
15. You let me take up most of the room in bed and never complain.
14. You always kiss me before you leave, even when I am asleep.
13. You take me out on dates every Friday night.
12. You shower me with compliments.
11. You encourage "Girl's Night & Sister's Weekends".
10. You make me feel irresistable, sexy and beautiful even at my worst.
9. You enjoy my cooking.
8. You are a very hands on Dad.
7. You appreciate and tell me how nice and
clean the house looks.
6. You are a great provider and work hard at everything you do.
5. You fold laundry and actually put it away!
4. You are a great example to our children.
3. You unload the Dishwasher because you know how much I hate to.
2. You are so darn good looking!
1. You are always so patient with all of my faults!
I love you Baby, I hope you have a great birthday!
Love, Your Wife Rachel
Happy Birthday Heidi!
It's also Heidi's (Rob's Big Sister) big day! No they are not twins, just lucky enough to share their birthdays with one another. So go here and leave her some great birthday wishes! I know she would love it. We love you Heidi and wish we were all together to celebrate your birthdays like the old days.

21 comments:

Heather said...

Wait-it's Rob's birthday today?

I thought it was yesterday.

Crap.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i love these posts. they make me so happy. i'm now in love with you and your husband.

queenieweenie said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!! Glad we get to share our birthday celebrations every year.

p.s. thanks for rubbing off on Matt

SFGiantsDude said...

Happy birthday daddy you are the best baseball coach, pitching coach, example, and Dad. I love you!

love, RJ

misschatterbox said...

Happy birthday daddy! I love you so , so , so , so , much. You are the best dad in the world.

Love, Maddie

Anonymous said...

i love you dad happy birthday. i love you becos your speciol. love, paypay

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Sounds like a great guy!

heidiram said...

Happy Birthday Rob! I was so going to play Heather's little game and say Oh crap, I forgot it was your birthday a la Hazen style . . . but I guess I have no excuse to forget about your special day! Have fun! Love ya!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Rob. I'll bring the milk for the cake.
That was an awesome post for an awesome guy.
Enjoy your day!

amanda said...

that was soooo sweet! have too much fun at wicked!!!!!!!

Jenibelle said...

Notice how folding the laundry got big bold letters...and setting an example is smaller. That's so you know the priorities.

We'll miss you this weekend.

Our family loves you too! Happy, Happy friend!

Jessica said...

Probably such a good husband because he has so many sisters?

I have one of those too.

Happy Birthday!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Rob!! Rachel you said so many nice things...what a great husband!! You guys are the cutest! Thanks for the great lesson on Sunday...I really enjoyed it and I know the girls did too!!

Jake said...

Happy birthday! You two are the cutest...

Lauren in GA said...

He really sounds like a great guy!! Really and Truly :)

You are a great (and very good looking) couple.

I am 5 months older than my husband so, I really enjoyed your opening to this post...my husband likes to tell people he married an older woman. Now, he calls me a Cougar. I love that your hubby makes you laugh, too.

brooke said...

Happy Birthday to Rob! Didn't know you were robbing the cradle Rachel! (not by much! like I should even be talking!)

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, Bish. Too bad I am not around to make you some cookies!

Nortorious said...

Happy birthday. May we please have a cronicle of all the excellent gifts he has given you?

Connie said...

Those Hazen men make great husbands! Congrats on Rob's birthday.

DPound said...

Hi Rachel! This is Darsi. My mom said she saw you last week and told me you had a blog, so I figured I would say hi :) Your family is so cute and has grown so much since I saw them last.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

O.K., I'm a little behind in both my blog posting and blog reading. Rob, hope you partied hardy. What are you now...about 25?!