Friday, June 20, 2008

"Payton's Future is So Bright..."

Payton took her end of the year Pre-school class picture a couple of weeks ago. She had a new outfit on, we did her hair really cute and she wore these big pink bows on her pony-tails. Well, we got the picture back this week. I guess she smuggled her sunglasses in her back pack with out my knowledge. She is kind of obsessed with them and has been wearing them everywhere. She is a true San Diego girl! I should have known this was going to happen. Look for her in the back row, last child on the left. At least she is making a statement, "Her future is so bright, she's gotta wear shades!"

19 comments:

Lacey said...

its a good statement to make! hope you don't mind me looking you up!

Annemarie said...

Atleast she's not wearing them...although I kind of wish she was!

shayla said...

At least they match! LOVE the bows!

♥Shally said...

She sounds like my Serae! Serae wore her glasses to bed for a while!

Lauren in GA said...

That is so funny! Will you tell her I think she looks FABULOUS!?

I remember that song...now I am singing it :)

Jenibelle said...

She is celebrating her individuality in true Payton style!!

Michele said...

That is so Payton! Sounds like a Disney show. She is too cute. She will always find a way to stand out.

queenieweenie said...

Are those her Hello Kitty sunglasses? Or are they Disney Princesses?

Payton is such a ham. I can't wait till she's a teenager running you guy ragged!

Marcie said...

That is too funny! Payton is so dang cute.

Matt & Brooke said...

She is so cute and sassy! I love it! She is going to be the best shopping partner ever!!!! You can just tell.

weeze or Alissa said...

Oh yea, she'll love that big bow pic. when she's like 16 and freaking out at how freaking cute she is! and love the sunglasses.

Jake said...

I'd say she's ready to skip elementary school and go straight to junior high!

Lorena said...

Tee-Hee...I have two kids who insist on wearing sunglasses everywhere...even to church. I do put my foot down on that one, though.

momala@grammy.com said...

the only thing that was missing was a purse on her arm...and some bling...we love our Payton.

Jill said...

That is awesome. She is too dang cute!!

Nortorious said...

We have the same sunglasses. Mimi is in love with them.

amanda said...

one word: classic!!!!

Tristan said...

It reminds me of the lyrics in Hannah Montana "Best of Both Worlds" "Got the shades in your hair, you can go anywhere" The only reason why I know that is because Maddie LOVES Hannah Montana.

Carrie said...

Payton is so adorable...you are going to have your hands full in a few years!!