Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Who Says Blogging Is a Waste of Time?"

I was caught putting away dishes while blogging (please disregard the p.j.s and not done hair). What can I say, I love to "Multi-task"! See everyone, blogging is not a waste of time if you spend just as much time doing something for the house! This is the way I journal, but I enjoy it so much sometimes I feel a little guilty. This makes me feel better!

26 comments:

♥Shally said...

Too funny! And--- GREAT idea!

I feel guilty too sometimes... don't know why.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i only feel guilty when i spend five to six hours a day blogging.

Annemarie said...

That is truely impressive. I have thise same drinking glasses...

Hazen5 said...

Annemarie, You have great taste!!

queenieweenie said...

OR...you could go to lunch and watch and laugh while somebody's husband ruins her summer. That's multi-taking too! BTW...you look hot in your pj's.

Michele said...

Hey Sis,

I'm going to try that. Looks productive.

Love Ya!

shayla said...

Wonderwoman! I think you should teach a class on the "new" way to do dishes, laundry, taxi the kids around...oh, maybe not that one.

Ashley Clark said...

You are adorable. If you hadn't stated it in your post, I wouldn't have known you were in your PJs with your hair not done.

Matt & Brooke said...

Now that's being efficient! I should be taking notes!

Lisa-Marie said...

You are the cutest ever! I think that is absolutely hysterical. Not to mention BRILLIANT!

Lisa-Marie said...

P.S. Your kitchen is beautiful!!!

diane said...

You've got mad skills!
Monday is good. Email me and I'll give you my cell#. diane.naylor@hotmail.com

Jenibelle said...

Rach, would you PLEASE post a picture when you really look awful? Oh wait, there isn't such a thing.

Your multitasking skills are admirable, too bad you weren't eating something, yelling at Rob, and listening to The View while putting away dishes and blogging.

And letting your toenails dry and....

Audry said...

blogging and dishes way to go!

crystal said...

Well, sheesh. And I was proud of the fact that I could eat Cocoa Krispies and blog simultaneously.

Next time, we'll need more bedhead please. That "not done hair" just did NOT cut it.

Jake said...

Mmmmm...I am impressed.

Tristan said...

That is why I have my laptop in the kitchen too! Only my dishwasher is on the other side of the island.

Right now I am sitting next to my 15 month old, while she is eating cereal and dancing to your music on your blog! :)

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

I am impressed with your agility! I don't think I could contort myself to keep typing and stretch up to the top cupboard! Gotta get blogging in when you can!

amanda said...

can you please call anthony and tell him this for me? he keeps getting on my case, but, it actually makes me get more done because i play games with myself i.e. while these pictures are downloading i will vacuum frelly's room etc...it just makes our everyday lives a little more exciting! I LOVE IT! xo mo mo your best friend's sister forever

Hollyween said...

If I had a laptop, that would so be ME.

You look cuter than me in the mornings. Why are all my jammies my husband's old holey t-shirts?

weeze or Alissa said...

So I'm not the only one who spends hours lookins and commenting on people's every day life???GOOD!

and 10-4 to the multi!!

ashli said...

i love your blog racheal! you manage to make family and life seem just FUN! and your kids,.... absolutely darling!

it was great to meet at looza...and i love that we have a mutual family member in heather.
i have the same blogging guilt and have kinda stopped my own for the time being....don't know why but i like your thoughts and ideas to multi task and then the guilt isn't so bad. ( after all, it really is a journal.) your's is done so well!

Sarah said...

lol, that's so funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that too!

Lauren in GA said...

I feel so guilty about blogging, too!!! I wish I didn't but, I don't!

Not to scare you but, you are so beautiful and I think you have the greatest figure!

Did that scare you?! I hope not...you look beautiful while multi-tasking!

I loved the Indie post, too :)

Nortorious said...

Beautiful kitchen. Covet covet.

Jill said...

Yeah baby!!!!!! No guilt there. None.