"On the Road again, I just can't wait to get back on the road again..." We'll actually I can, we headed to Utah (I know what you are thinking, Again?!) This time the whole family is going and we are DRIVING!!! But needles to say, we are excited to be celebrating Mother's Day with Grandma and Grandpa Hazen and the rest of the Utah gang.
Here are a few things that were
"Needed" for our Road Trip
"Needed" for our Road Trip
The two request from Utah
that we were to bring with us!
So, we can tell Payton exactly to the minute,
"How much longer it will take to get to Utah!"
They help me to drive.
Eating their loaded chili cheese burgers and fries
then driving all together 10 hours in a cramped car.
(I strongly suggest against this!)
Rob needs his Cherry-Limeades
to help him stay awake.
(they don't have Sonic in San Diego)
For when Cherry Limeades aren't working any longer!
We did make it to Utah waaaaayyyy behind schedule. Our estimated time of arrival was to be 9:30 PM Thursday night, but we ended up driving into the drive way at 11:30 Friday Morning. At least we made it, that's all that matters. Better late than never!

14 comments:
No fair - you have been twice in two weeks!!!! I would have hitched a ride in the trunk because I am in bad need of a haircut! Hot Tamales are my FAVORITE and I have a box in my lap the whole way to Utah and back!
I just finished off a box of Tamales today and I WASN'T driving anywhere. Yum.
I'm sad that we are four hours apart again and will not meet. Hey, you wanna make a day trip to see Lauren and I?!?!?! hee hee. Have tons of fun!
I love Willie! I change my phone ringer to "On the Road Again" every time I take a roadtrip.
I feel bonded.
Have a great time & glad you arrived safely.
You are one hot tamale! Missed you at Time Out for Women!
I live Tommy burgers! Have a super time. I am a bit jealous of all the traveling. We haven't been to SLC in 3 1/2 years! Have fun!
I'm just picturing the man-boy cramped in that back seat! How fun. I hope you did lots of eating this weekend 'cause I sure did!
Happy Mother's Day! I hope it was an extra special day for you and your family. I'm sure it was fun being with everyone you LOVE on a day like today!
BTW, I loved all the pictures too!
Cherry Limeade has no caffeine which is why they don't work keeping you awake....duh!
The Bishop didn't give up his favorite brown carbonated bev did he?
Why do they advertise Sonic in CA if they don't have them here? It's a riddle. And I want a cherry lemonade.
Hi robbie and the gang
It was great talking with the sistas at Heather's house. Sorry our weekends didn't mesh. But I told your Utah end that We Tribes are only up the road. Like 40 min. away so let's talk again.
hope your weekend went spectacular.
ps love the posts.
Ah yes the drive to Utah. Been there done that too many times!
Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Have fun in Utah! Gaze at the mountains for me! I miss them!
Mmmm...hot tamales are the BEST! If you're ever driving through LV and need a potty break or pit stop of some sort, give me a call! :)
That is such a LONG drive. I did it the end of Feb with my sister in the snow!! I thought it would never end!!! Never again will I drive that. I get tired after about an hour driving and I have to eat the entire way! I am glad you had your hot tamales!! YUMMY!
Hot Tamales, huh? I need to try that to help me stay awake!
Your family is so cute!
Payton is cracking me up with how she is looking like she is gonna devour that hot dog. Your children are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment