If you aren't under the age of 21 you may not know who Ryan Sheckler is. Just ask your son or daughter. I am not under that a
ge but, I do have an 11 year old son who loves skate boarding. Ryan Sheckler is a Professional Skate Boarder (right up there with Tony Hawk). He became the youngest professional skateboarder to win gold in the X Games. Ryan is also a two-time World Cup of Skateboarding’s National Street Champion. He also stars in his own Reality Show on
Mtv called, "The Life of Ryan". (still don't know who he is? Just act excited for us!) With that being said, we sighted him! On our way to Utah, stopped at a 7-11 store in San Juan Capistrano to pick up some snacks for the drive. Rob noticed this sweet, custom, fully load
ed Escalade and said, I bet that's Ryan Sheckler's car (he lives in San Clemente). While we were paying for our treats, he walked in. Of course, like any good blogger I had my camera pulled from my pu
rse and ready for action. He was really sweet and signed an autograph for R.J. and took pictures with the kids. He even took a picture with me (see his confused look on his face, I don't think he's used to having pictures taken with his fan's Moms!) I just wished I wasn't wearing traveling clothes! Ugh!!! R.J. was so excited and is looking forward to sharing Ryan's signature and picture with his friends at school.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
"It's a Star Sighting If You Are Under the Age of 21!"
This star sighting made me feel old, even though I acted like star-struck teenager! But that's okay, I still got a picture with a really cute, young Professional Skate Boarder who makes more money in year than I will make in a life time!
Posted by Hazen5 at 5:52 PM
Labels: Star Sightings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
How cool! Traveling clothes?? That's what I wear every day! haha
Wow...you seemed pretty composed. I get starstruck, even around so-called "nobodies". Example? Mayor Jerry Sanders. I know. Total dork. That's SOO cool though that you met him. I've heard a lot about him.
Ummm...who's the random kid in the picture with the kids?
Anne, He is my nephew, the kids cousin Kial!
My boys would DIE!!!
I've seen the show, but I don't think I would have recognized him! Very cool!
Wow, he is sooooo gorgeous!!! This blogging thing is cool...
By the way, or BTY as I am told, why am I the only guy commenting on your blog?
Say Hi to the Bishop for me.
I would have recognized him and would have hoped to have my camera ready like you did! I love that you posed with him too. Did you see him in SJC or SC?
I have no idea who that is....but that's awesome! Great bragging rights for RJ!! :)
I am completely in the dark about who he is...but am totally impressed with any celebrity sighting!
WOW...you are soooo cool. Can I be your friend?
Awesome for your kids! Sad for me. I am too old to know this guy. And I'm only 24. Sigh.
Rachel...you are soo cute! I would love to run in to someone famous! I bet R.J. thought about that forever!
That's cool, sighting like that are great. Your traveling clothes are better than mine.
I totally watch Life of Ryan! He is a cutie! You have all the fun!
I actually know who he is! I occasionally watch MTV...and I think he was on Jay Leno one night. Anyway...how fun is that?!? I would have taken a picture with him too!
Marc, you made me a little scared! But, Rob told me it was probably you and when Erin confirmed it, I let out a big sigh of relief! Then bursted out laughing. You are sick!!!
I welcome more of your comments, bring it on!!!!! I need a man's opinion once and a while.
That is seriously so cool! Talk about a brush with fame! I have seen parts of that reality show and he seems like a great kid, too!
So nice of him to pose!
Gwen Stefani and now Ryan Sheckler? You are amazing!
NeatO! I've never heard of him. But hey, cool for you!
Post a Comment