Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Moving out a Sister!"

I just had a "Sister's Weekend" with our mom included of course! I love them. We spend time shopping, eating, laughing and most importantly BONDING. I have three sisters and we are all so different but, also really alike. My mom says she loves to watch us together because we always try to "Out Do" each other with the humor!

This weekend we spent our time together moving our baby sister, Marie into her very first apartment. She moved to very cute neighborhood in Long Beach (walking distance to the Beach and Queen Mary). It's her first time living on her own. We are all very protective over her and still treat her like the baby sister. We had a great time decorating, unpacking and organizing her house and kitchen. It was done very quickly so, we even had time to do some boutique shopping on Main Street and have some lunch. We can't wait to have a "Sister's Slumber Party" and really take advantage of the Long Beach attractions! Thanks to my honey for planning a fun weekend for the kids and for encouraging me to still "Play" with my sisters!
I love you ReRe, and are so proud of all your accomplishments! You are the best Aunt to my kids and they can't wait to have a sleep-over at the "Casa Maria"!!!! How's next weekend sound?!

14 comments:

AnnEE said...

Heather says

that's very wickety wack.

(do you know I think about that word all the time when I think of Marie?)

Audry said...

Sister weekends are the best!!! I've been trying to get to UT so I can spend time with My 'lil Sis.

diane said...

You and your little sis look a lot alike. Glad you girls had fun!

Carrie said...

I love my sisters! We are best friends! If only we lived closer. At least I can call them anytime and talk for hours. You are so lucky to have your sisters close

Annemarie said...

Sister bonding is the BEST!! What a fun weekend!

queenieweenie said...

rach...what a cute trio you guys make! were are the uncle pics? I love Betty!!! Random thoughts by Allison...

Lauren in GA said...

Yay for Sisters' (and Mom) weekends!


I am so sorry that I got so behind on commenting on your posts!

I loved them all! I don't know if you get your comments sent to your e-mail but...I finally commented on the posts.

Tristan said...

Fun sisters weekend! I am jealous she lives that close to the beach! She will have so much fun!

Melissa said...

wow I never thought moving would look fun... but you guys sure made it look that way! :)

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Hey, let me know when you are ready for the blog makeover. We can do an entire makeover or just "add" to it.

Hazen5 said...

Thanks Michelle, You are the best!

SFGiantsDude said...

Aunt ReRe, I can't wait to see your new place. I call dibs on staying with you first. [ I bet Madison is dying to see the kittys]

Love Your Favorite Nephew

[HA HA]

Anonymous said...

rere i want to sleep over at your house i love you and miss you so muh love paypay

Jill said...

Sisters are the best!
Your family is soooo stinkin' cute!!