Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Start Spreading the News, I'm Leaving Today..."

Okay not today, but really early tomorrow morning, We are going to the city that does not sleep... New York! This will be our third time but, we can't ever get enough of this beautiful city. We will be going with our friends the Weenigs (our second time with them). So, we are bound to have too much fun. Watch for us on T.V. Thursday or Friday night, we will be going to the taping of the David Letterman Show (I'm not sure which night!) We will be back on Sunday. Five blissful days, that will be jam packed with touristy activities. I can't wait! Thanks Laura and Michele (my sisters) for being the "Momma" to my sweet babies. Now if I can make it through the awful 5 hour flight! At least it's First Class, Thanks to Rob's Miles! He sure knows how to spoil me.

14 comments:

Audry said...

Cool, New York! I've never been but my husband and I keep saying we will maybe one day I'll actually go.

Celia Fae said...

Jealous. First class to New York. You really do live the good life.

Are you going to see any shows?

brooke said...

Totally jealous! But of course I hope you have loads of fun!

Unknown said...

I'll look for you on the Today show holding up a sign that says, "Hello Cousin Shannan!!"

Ashley Clark said...

How fun! Make sure to bring a coat. Some places actually get cold during the winter. :)

mamanicky said...

Yay!! Have fun! I'm so jealous, that should be a nice break. Soak up the big apple and let us know how it goes.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Jealous here. Have fun. Check out the Viand if you get a chance. It's this little tiny hole in the wall hamburger joint that EVERYONE loves. It's always packed more than it can hold. The cooks are funny. They tell you to leave if you are finished eating to open up tables. Just part of the experience. But it is awesome, and Matt and I go every time we go to NY. It's up by the shopping. (Madison and 5th). Can't wait to see pics.

Nortorious said...

Brr. Yes, it will be fun, but bring your fur coat!

Steph said...

Make sure you visit Brooklyn for me! Get a fried candybar at the Chip shop in Park Slope.

Marcie said...

Have a great trip and I can't wait to see the pics of all of your adventures!

Vicki said...

Hey Rachel,
Sounds like so much fun! Rob sure does spoil you, just like Tom spoils me. We are worth it! Or as Tom would say, we are high maintenance!
Love, Vicki

Ellie said...

MAN. You are so lucky! See Legally Blonde. So funny.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I'm sure you are back. Can't wait to hear all about it!

queenieweenie said...

Email me those pictures. NOW!!!