Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"How to Keep An Andrew Down"

I told the kids (my kids and cousins) to "Keep an Eye On" baby Andrew while I took a quick shower. While I was getting dressed Rob came in from his office and showed me these.....

A picture of how they
"Keep an Eye On" Andrew


They really know how to keep a boy down! I promise Michele, I do really watch him. Where was "Payton Poppins" when I needed her?

*no babies were harmed in taking these pictures!

9 comments:

brooke said...

You are such a funny lady! I laughed at this post. I'll definitely think twice before having you watch my girls now Rachel! =) Just kidding!

Jenibelle said...

I'm hoping that they didn't learn that technique from Lolo!!! I might have to move in when I have grandchildren to protect them...
scary thought huh Lo?

Celia Fae said...

Hey, happy birthday! Let's hear all about it! What'd you get?

brad said...

My kids are still definately ON for June after seeing this picture.

Can't wait for good times with Uncle Bob.

Ellie said...

Um, is that a toy knife or a real knife in his hand?

mamanicky said...

Sweeeettt! Looks like they did a good job. Catch 'em/contain 'em/entertain 'em

I love that I'm not the only Mom who has to squeeze in showers. (I still haven't had one today, and that's after running this morning. Nasty :)

Lauren said...

this is why i love your kids so much!

Jeff said...

You just gave me ideas..... I may need to adjust it because Scotty is 11 but.... thanks for the ideas. ;] Haha

brooke said...

Okay, so go to this address: www.camppendletonraces.com, and then click on "World Famous Mud Run", then under that same title are the dates and "Extra", which if for the 14th (the day that we're doing it), click on it. Then register as an "Individual-open". I sure hope you do this! We'll have so much fuN!