It’s Girl Scout cookie time again! Usually a source of joy and calories that I have always looked forward to, but now I look at them as the devil! My favorites are the Samoas,
these delectable discs are covered with caramel, rolled in coconut, and striped with a rich chocolaty coating. Heaven right? No, they will be the death of me and my "Healthy Eating" lifestyle change (aka: Diet!) My sweet Girl Scout Madison is the cause of my demise. But, as any good mother would, I am helping her sell them and yes, BUY them. My plan is to freeze them till I have lost my desired amount of weight. They will be my reward for my weight loss, kind of ironic huh?! You know what they say, "Everything in Moderation!" So bring on the cookies! I'll be
ready for them (in maybe about two more months). I must admit I do love Madison being a girl scout, cookies and all! So, which little devil is your favorite?
Sunday, January 27, 2008
"It's That Time Again...GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!"
Posted by Hazen5 at 12:12 PM
Labels: Girl Scouts, Madison 08'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
Good diet plan, Rach. But that would never work for me. Especially because thin mints are my favorite GS cookie and they are BEST frozen!
you just had to post a picture of the somoa, didn't you??
Those are heaven on earth - frozen of course.
How much are you trying to lose, crazy girl???
Anne, just the pounds I gained over the holidays and maybe 5 more! It's not a diet, it's a "Life Style" change. If I say that enough, maybe I'll start believing it!
If she sales 350 boxes, she qualifies for a shower radio microphone. She is still taking orders.
If everyone in blog land buys 1 box, she will qualify for Cruzin to Cabo and she promises to take me.
Oh Thin Mints all the way...followed closely by Tagalongs. Mmmmmmm
Cute blog!
Hey what is the special/regional cookie? Let me know.
If you guys still have the shortbread ones with the chocolate, I want 2 boxes of those.
Heid, They don't have any regional cookies, but I will put you down for 2 "All-Abouts"!! Thanks
Those are my favorite too. I can eat a whole box all by myself.
You know Rach, you can have samoa's all year long! Dreyers has ice cream, dang them!
Thin mint + thin mint + ice cream =
Chubby Jeni
Oh Yes. Thin Mints. Case Closed :]
Hey, you know me Rach! Psycho cookie buyer! I'm ready! Bring it! I'm seriously gonna order quite a few again so brace yourselves. I'll be calling you ASAP! =) (Tell Rob to get ready for his cruise!)
Can I order from this far away? Do the GS deliver?
I promise this was not a ploy to "Sell" cookies. But, Ashley order at will, I will send them to you UPS! And Brooke, You were our top Buyer last year!
I don't even want to talk about it!
Is it true that if I chew gum while sniffing a thin mint that the gum will eventually taste like the cookie? Write me down for 2 boxes of thin mints and we'll just see how disciplined I can be!!!!
i can't lie. i LOVE the samoa's. i haven't seen any girl scout cookies around here though, i'm starting to get alittle worried!!!
hey, call me!!! i need to get the updates on where i need to be with my Book of Mormon reading and we have to chat!!! misss you!
Thin mints, all the way! But I'd eat an of those tasty little devils any day!
Those things are evil in our house. We love to freeze the thin mints and eat them right from the freezer. It's not uncommon for us....that's right, just Matt and I, to polish off an entire box in one sitting!
Michelle
This is my daughters first year in girl scouts and the cookie sale was so tempting for me! We ordered a lot. I like your idea of freezing them for later since I have no self control at all if it's sitting right in front of me!!!
Post a Comment