Monday, December 10, 2007

"Can You Say Pizookie?"

What is a PIZOOKIE? For those of you who have never heard or tasted this little bit of Heaven on earth, just close your eyes and imagine! BJ'S FAMOUS PIZOOKIE: A freshly baked, hot out of the oven, rich and delicious cookie topped with 2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and served in its own deep dish. Just pick your poison of either chocolate chunk, white chocolate macadamia nut, peanut butter or oatmeal raisin walnut. We finally introduced this yummy cookie to our kids and their cousins. BJ's is the restaurant we frequent after attending a Temple session. Therefore the reason the kids have never tasted one! So, how long did it take 5 hungry little piggies to finish a Pizookie? They didn't even leave me time to count. All you heard was the clicking of spoons trying to find the biggest bite! I don't think the Pizookie is our little secret anymore!

15 comments:

shayla said...

Did you see the pizookie pans at Taipan last month? I almost bought a few...but then my dumb diet thoughts got the best of me! Now I'm craving a tall chilled glass of milk...

queenieweenie said...

That just made me so excited for Friday. To serve in the Temple? No, the pizookie afterwards! Remember, Heavenly Father makes sure the calories don't count if you've served in the temple, RIGHT?!?

Celia Fae said...

I'm surprised you got those little piggies to pause long enough to take that picture. I would have been sneaking bites.

Doesn't RJ need his own pizookie? He's a growing boy. Tell him I said that.

heidiram said...

Just did a search on BJs and they actually have one down the street from our temple in Orlando. I'll have to go ahead and get my updated temple recommend. GRRRRRR . . . And I just got a new one beginning of summer.

brooke said...

Pizookie sounds heavenly. I've got the biggest sweet tooth, thus the rolls! =) YUM!

PS- What's Michelle's new address? Could ya pass it along?

Ashley Clark said...

Do the adults have to share too?

Heather said...

Buy Maddie a cat.

weeze or Alissa said...

wow, you have such a cute web page
Cousin weeze here. I had to read up on you all. very cute!

love cousin alissa

Hazen5 said...

I thought you were anti-cat, since you are allergic! You are making me feel like a bad mommy!

Good to hear from you Weeze! Come by any time, when are you going to finally start yours?!!!

Nortorious said...

BJ's is delish. I wish that had one in this area. I'm already a believer.

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Heidi, You have to have BJ's Deep-Dish, the Work's Pizza! And of course the Pizookie. Nor, you know what I am talking about!! Rob loves BJs (hehehe).

Hazen5 said...

I wrote the last Comment!

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

I know what a Pizookie is!!!! When can we go? I haven't had one since we lived in Burbank three years ago! Awesome pictures Rachel. They are making me drool already. Anytime, I'm there for a Pizookie.
Take Care, Leanna

AMY said...

Never been to BJ's but I'm a sucker for a warm cookie with ice cream. Gonna have to squeeze in a trip!
Glad I'm not the only one with a she-devil. We love 'em don't we? Thanks for stalking AND commenting!! I love new friends!! :)

Hazen5 said...

Leanna, There is a BJ's in the Whole Foods shopping center near the Temple. Next to yucky T.G.I Fridays!