Monday, November 5, 2007

"Rachel's Favorite Things!"

If Oprah can list "Her Favorite Things" in her magazine, I can list mine on my blog! So, here are "My Favorite Things" about this new house!

1. The Casita

This is Rob's new office. He calls it the "MAN-cita", it's a little room that's not connected to the house. It has a full bathroom and closet. It is supposed to be the "In-Law" suite, but Rob has taken it over. He thinks it's Man's town and wants to put a flat screen in it as well as his PlayStation. Yay right! I have no problem with this new office as long as the money keeps coming in!


2. The Food Warmer
This is soooo cool! We have our very own fast food warmer! Husband gets home late for dinner, no problem, just leave his dinner plate it under the warmer. It is very sad when I do actually leave the IN-N-OUT under the lights to stay warm! Who needs a microwave.
3. The Walk in Pantry
Some of you may say...So! But, I live for these things! You can hide and store so much in them(even small children)!
4. Fire Place in the Master Bedroom Retreat
Need I say more?

5. Wine Cooler
We don't drink wine! Our "Beverage Cooler" is filled with Monster, Red bull, Sparkling Apple Cider, Gatorade and other kid favorites! Sorry all you Wine Connoisseurs!

15 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I'm jealous

Ashley Clark said...

Love the new place! I was waiting for pictures. Does the walk-in closet have sound-proof walls?

Heather said...

no. does the bedroom have sound-proof walls with the fireplace and such?

AnnEE said...

Ashley is a perv. That's why we're such good friends.

I can't wait to see it myself! Hope that the sheets are ready for me sometime in Feb or late Jan.

Hazen5 said...

Of Course Anne!!! R.J. will want to know if Hal will be big enough to sleep on his Top-Bunk! Can't wait.

Unknown said...

Sorry, but with the song you chose for today's entry, all I could think of was "The Girls Next Door".

Your house looks great!!

heidiram said...

That is too cool. Now maybe we can win a bomb lawsuit so we can upgrade to a cool house like that. Oh that's right, there is no bomb. At least that's the impression I'm getting from our builder who HAS REFUSED TO MENTION OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE B- WORD.

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Um, excuse me, but where is the picture of our family with the caption - "Best Neighbors Ever right across the street?"

Ashley Clark said...

I was asking if the closet had sound proof walls so you could stuff kids in there and then forget about them. So now Anne is the perv! I just like peace and quiet.

P.S. Don't trust Anne with your sheets. Call me for more details...

Celia Fae said...

You let your kids drink monster and red bull? Do you amp them up with double doses of excedrin too?

Cool house. I want a casita. Maybe I'll get a trailer and park it in the backyard.

Hazen5 said...

Amy, Oh my gosh, #6 on my list was not "Saved"!! Your family totally made the list. I am here to rectify and tell everyone that you guys are the best neighbors ever and you make the best chocolate chip cookies! We are so lucky to live by your family!!!
Heidi- Bomb, what's this about a bomb?
Ashley- I am afraid to ask about the sheets!
Celia- Monster & Red Bull is "Momma's Juice"!
Shannan- Sorry, I don't know what show you are talking about!(hehe) You pervert!
Heather- We don't need sound-proof walls, the kids rooms are waaayyy across the other side of the house!!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Sure we were on your list! I believe that...and Rob might grow a 4th nipple!

AnnEE said...

I'M afraid to ask about the sheets!!

Jenibelle said...

And #7 on the list is something like...."Old friends who live in our hearts although they don't live close in proximity." I'm sure that was it!

Hazen5 said...

Okay Jeni, You are getting closer with blogging- start Posting!!! And yes that was my #7!!!