Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Payton-Popins!"

Payton and I were so lucky to baby-sit her cousin Andrew (16Mo.) while his daddy and Rob went surfing! It's the easiest job in the world when you have "Payton-Popins" there to handle the job. And let me tell you she is very "Hands On"!!! Even when Andrew doesn't want her to be. She won't let me do anything.

She handles diaper duty very well!



Who's taking care of Who?



She built him a great train track to play with.


Maybe I should have another baby with all this help! Nah, we'll just stick to babysitting,

Payton will always be my baby!

11 comments:

queenieweenie said...

So cute! Did he give you a kiss? Andrew is the cutest!!! Payton will be a great babysitter 'cause babies are such a novelty-her being the baby and all. I wouldn't mind another Hazen! BTW, you're linked...no take-backs!

Celia Fae said...

It really is more fun with big kids and a baby. You should reconsider. Multiply and replenish and all of that.

Unknown said...

I wished you lived closer - I'm sure my new baby could use a lot of attention from Nanny Payton since he will be #3 in a line of big brothers.

AnnEE said...

I spy with my little eye: A girl who wants another sibling.

Nortorious said...

If you need to know more about ovulation, please read my post from two days ago.
Have more babies! Yours are cute!

Heather said...

Don't forget those sound proof walls!

Jenibelle said...

All kinds of witty remarks are whirling around in my brain...but for the first time EVER I am using my EDIT button. I will not say it...I will not!

BTW: Payton learned to babysit from the greatest eveR!! Can you say LOLO?

Hazen5 said...

How did my sweet post for Payton turn into ME having Babies! We are Done!!!! (I think, I hope?!)

Marcie said...

Hey, Hazens! Payton has the prettiest smile and Gavin was excited to see her blog (and the bishop, of course!)

Ashley Clark said...

I agree with Anne. People who have kids as adorable as you & Rob should have to have at least um...7 children.

brooke said...

Well that settles it...I'm dropping my girls off tomorrow. Payton can babysit!